City v Spurs post match

nope not kidding..Listen he played well, but he was also wasteful and drifted in and out of the game......worked hard for his goal and got what he deserved but created little......

I dont doubt he will be a good player..possibly a great player and one who has a good future.....I thnnk GJ will be better however

I think you've set your stall out on the lad.. Just my opinion.

It's clear as day that we will play a front 3 of sterling, sane and GJ within the next 12 months.

wonder what we do when Fernandihnio returns????...drop Yaya??????..it would be more like how we started the first few games
To be honest I'd be tempted to start him on the bench. Yaya has done well and dinho needs to learn a little composure. But then again its dinho and he plays that role better then anyone.
Knowing pep so far he will change formation to have yaya and dinho in there and drop a wide player :(

Clichy needs to be removed from the defense, he's just too naive, he cost us a goal against Middlesbrough when he chose not to man mark De Roon, and again today, by not closing down Kyle Walker and instead just letting him whip the cross into Alli. Bravo needs to go too, it's like the Everton game, the opposition score with every shot, it's like having no one in goal! Bringing in a crap keeper like him because he's good with his feet (which isn't completely true anyway!) is a ridiculous reason to replace a proven shot stopper like Joe Hart.

Cheating is totally different to a foul mate. As I said before if Sterling goes to ground you lot win the game. If anything he's too honest. That's my opinion of it anyway

Tough shit. Your opinions don't define the rules. Any obstruction against a goal-scoring chance in the box is a penalty and a foul without any attempt to play the ball is a red. You can stuff your opinions up your arse.

Does he though.... A continued theme of holding on to the ball for to long and he just isn't clicking in this system. Sterling is making the runs should be, why is that?

it is a good question...but i think its becuase of what pep is asking Kun to do.....more movement into channels to free space for others.....droppign deeper so others are running beyond him...he did it a lot today and since pep arrived ....like someone else said.....id rather those chances fell to kun...even Zabba got in the way of one that may have made its way to kun early in the first half..Kun had one real chance today but the defnder did really well

Does he though.... A continued theme of holding on to the ball for to long and he just isn't clicking in this system. Sterling is making the runs should be, why is that?

I don't believe he is playing at his best but who else scores the goals? sterling can make as many runs as he likes but the round thing has to go between the posts and Sergio is by far the best at it for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.