City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
midweek results around the league make this our most important game of the season.

To be honest nobody knows who the f*ck Pellegrini will put in the team to play Stoke, except that he will probably find a place for Bony even if he breaks a leg in training tomorrow.

This stubborn obsession with Bony instead of Iheanacho is absolutely staggering , and I can only assume that the 19year old has told Manuel that he is a stupid old cnut or something similar, because it doesn't appear to be for footballing reasons.

Missing out on CL qualification wont be a disaster financially imo, but it isn't a great way for Pep to start his City career , especially if a CL place goes to the pile of sh*te at the Swamp or the Dippers !

I am not convinced that we will beat Real , and if we lose out on a CL place because of more f*ck ups by MP, he will leave here under a massive cloud, and deservedly so !

Injuries have affected the team badly, but sh*t team selections have cost us many more points that we should have had. MDM against the Rags comes immediately to mind.
Just an observation, but why not wait for the team to be anounced before throwing your toys out of the pram. Your getting bent out of shape and you dont even know why yet,

Just an observation, but why not wait for the team to be anounced before throwing your toys out of the pram. Your getting bent out of shape and you dont even know why yet,

Thanks for the advice, but who is throwing their " toys out of the " pram " exactly ?

I am getting " bent out of shape " because Pellegrini has a track record of picking the wrong players imo - if that is OK with you ??

Otherwise what is the point of a forum , if not to express an opinion - or do you suggest different rules for that also ?

Just a response !

Thanks for the advice, but who is throwing their " toys out of the " pram " exactly ?

I am getting " bent out of shape " because Pellegrini has a track record of picking the wrong players imo - if that is OK with you ??

Otherwise what is the point of a forum , if not to express an opinion - or do you suggest different rules for that also ?

Just a response !
There only the wrong players because you dont agree with them.

There only the wrong players because you dont agree with them.

Are you Pellegrini's agent or do you think he has always picked the most suitable players ?

Do you think Bony is worth a place in the team ?

Am I allowed an opinion without seeking your approval ?

Please explain the rules of a forum , which suit you, obviously !

Sincerely hope Bacary Sagna is fit again. The only full back I'd keep for next season. The other 3 all need to be replaced (sorry but it's true).

Gimmie:
Hart
Sagna Ota VK Gael
KDB Dihno Nando Nasiri
Silva
Aguero

Go hard from the start, build a lead and then get some guys out
-Delph for Silva
-Bony for Aguero
-Mangala for VK (or zabba for one of the backs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.