City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, but we're not in charge.
I just feel that Pellegrini's lazy, bewildered, complacent demeanour suggests that he expects United to drop points, and that somehow, everything will eventually turn out okay.
True maybe the Charming man
Because he has played too much, too soon, hence the reason he pulled up in the Chelsea game and was unavailable for the Newcastle match. We need him for the remaining league fixtures, so I'd like him withdrawn earlier if possible.
Thought he got a kick myself. But I would only withdraw him if he was off form or tiring or we were 2 up and coasting.

Shaqiri missing is a bonus for us. Hopefully a few more will be missing, the rest will be on the beach and we can have a comfortable 4-0 win with no injuries

I thought Shay was excellent for us when he was here, was a great signing at the time, but Mancini did the right thing putting Joe in when he did & made him number 1. Anyway, my query is, I missed the Stoke v Spur game on Monday, was he at fault for any of the goals? I know it was his first game in a long time but did he look like a 40 year in goal?

I thought Shay was excellent for us when he was here, was a great signing at the time, but Mancini did the right thing putting Joe in when he did & made him number 1. Anyway, my query is, I missed the Stoke v Spur game on Monday, was he at fault for any of the goals? I know it was his first game in a long time but did he look like a 40 year in goal?
He looked like a 40 year old in goal. When Alli walked around him only to miss an open net, Shay just flopped to the ground knowing that he couldn't actually run to get any closer. We should be scoring 3 or 4 easily. Should....

Christ considering all of our fans supposedly hate UEFA and the Champion's League it's funny how we are all shitting it at the prospect of no Champion's League.

Personally I'm happy if we win the Europa League next season.

Financially it would be devastating to the club and its project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.