City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about as motivated for this one as the players will be - early kick off, horrible opponents, flat atmosphere.

Possibly one to miss especially coming only a few hours after the YCF

To be honest nobody knows who the f*ck Pellegrini will put in the team to play Stoke, except that he will probably find a place for Bony even if he breaks a leg in training tomorrow.

This stubborn obsession with Bony instead of Iheanacho is absolutely staggering , and I can only assume that the 19year old has told Manuel that he is a stupid old cnut or something similar, because it doesn't appear to be for footballing reasons.

Missing out on CL qualification wont be a disaster financially imo, but it isn't a great way for Pep to start his City career , especially if a CL place goes to the pile of sh*te at the Swamp or the Dippers !

I am not convinced that we will beat Real , and if we lose out on a CL place because of more f*ck ups by MP, he will leave here under a massive cloud, and deservedly so !

Injuries have affected the team badly, but sh*t team selections have cost us many more points that we should have had. MDM against the Rags comes immediately to mind.

To be honest nobody knows who the f*ck Pellegrini will put in the team to play Stoke, except that he will probably find a place for Bony even if he breaks a leg in training tomorrow.

This stubborn obsession with Bony instead of Iheanacho is absolutely staggering , and I can only assume that the 19year old has told Manuel that he is a stupid old cnut or something similar, because it doesn't appear to be for footballing reasons.

Missing out on CL qualification wont be a disaster financially imo, but it isn't a great way for Pep to start his City career , especially if a CL place goes to the pile of sh*te at the Swamp or the Dippers !

I am not convinced that we will beat Real , and if we lose out on a CL place because of more f*ck ups by MP, he will leave here under a massive cloud, and deservedly so !

Injuries have affected the team badly, but sh*t team selections have cost us many more points that we should have had. MDM against the Rags comes immediately to mind.

Txiki's responsible for leaving Pellers with only Bony and Nacho to support Sergio and MDM as the only central defensive cover in light of Vin's prolonged and entirely predictable injury woes. Pellers isn't everyone's cup of tea, me included, but he's had one arm tied behind his back this season.

Pellegrini keeps saying Silva can't play twice a week, so if he plays on Saturday does that mean he's not gonna play in Madrid?
Yes. It's either Silva or Yaya now. Frankly you can't play both together anymore it seems. Age/injury has caught up with both. Our sluggish build up all season is partly due to those two legends needing the play to go slower to be involved.

I hope Pellars learns to play with at most one or neither of them as starters. Their prediction passing and technique will actually be great as super subs against anyone.

I'd go with the less talented Sterling, Fernando oan even Navas over those 2. Let's start with energy, and close out with skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.