City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to win this and put in a decent performance after that aberration last night. It was utterly woeful, we need the points now, so no more of that shite.

Praying that Nasri is back, we can get comfortably ahead, and then withdraw him around 70 minutes.
Would be nice to win just one early start this season, so out of the traps quickly for a change.

we looked tired yesterday which was possibly down to the reason that it was our sixth game in seventeen games following an international break.

i can see a few key changes considering we have on tuesday.

Hughes and Stoke will be well up for this.
Hughes has a habit of out thinking Pellegrini which admittedly is not to difficult.
CL game the following Tuesday.
I'm depressed already!

Looking at the remaining fixtures it's getting a bit too close for comfort guys.....anyone else feeling a bit 'twitchy' about a top four finish.
Positive replies only please :-/

Looking at the remaining fixtures it's getting a bit too close for comfort guys.....anyone else feeling a bit 'twitchy' about a top four finish.
Positive replies only please :-/

Teams who cannot beat a direct rival in a whole season do not deserve to be in the top 4.

Teams who get hammered on numerous occasions throughout a season do not deserve to be in the top 4.

Teams who have only won back to back games once since October do not deserve to be in the top 4.

Teams who cannot beat the relegation fodder away from home do not deserve to be in the top 4.

Yet we are still there. Despite the shambles this season, finishing 3rd is still a possibility.

It's about time these lazy bastard players and clown of a manager put a run together and finished 3rd. Because any more slip ups, in this season of self inflicted monumental slip ups, will see us deservedly drop outside the CL places.

I'm positive that it's going to go to the last game, and probably the last few minutes.
I'm also positive that the City Management are basing all their confidence on the complacent assumption that United won't win at Upton Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.