City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ considering all of our fans supposedly hate UEFA and the Champion's League it's funny how we are all shitting it at the prospect of no Champion's League.

Personally I'm happy if we win the Europa League next season.

Christ considering all of our fans supposedly hate UEFA and the Champion's League it's funny how we are all shitting it at the prospect of no Champion's League.

Ditto

Because we also "all" want to compete for the p/league title and to do that we'll probably need to attract some good players.
Comprende?

At least I don't have to get up in the stupid early hours to watch this game - 11.45pm kick-off is fine. But if they put in a performance similar to Tuesday and (horror) get beaten I'll just lie in bed fuming. (I was thinking of typing 'tossing' but thought better of it given the smart arses on here).

Last edited:
Because we also "all" want to compete for the p/league title and to do that we'll probably need to attract some good players.
Comprende?
And you think good players won't sign for Guardiola because we aren't in the Champion's League for one season...

It looks like we've already signed Gundogan ffs.

Win this one, and that will be a big step towards CL qualification.

Need to stay focussed and put the Real Madrid game to the back of our minds although I think Pellegrini's selection will reflect who is likely to start against Real Madrid (Sagna, Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Silva all come in for Real Madrid)

I'd play Kolarov again even though he had a terrible game at Newcastle (when he's bad he's very bad)

--------------------Hart
Zabaleta---Kompany--Otamendi--Kolarov
------Navas--Toure--Delph--Sterling
--------------------KDB
------------------Aguero

If Nasri is back I'd play him instead of Sterling.

Stoke switched off last week, but after being battered by Spurs I think they will see this as an opportunity to make an amends. They have some really top quality players but it's all about what we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.