CITY v Stoke: F.A Cup Final - Official Match Thread

Akai said:
what a game, what a season

in tears

Right, I was standing in front of the telly in the last minute and she got behind me with the video camera. She got like 2 minutes of me bawling my eyes out. haha. No idea she was there.

oh, and well done stoke, played hard *applause

Q8-Blue said:
Lolz Mario
"Shit, can i say that?"
Even my wife couldn't stop laughing.
Another classic
"I am different, I am Mario"
just classic stuff.

This

Mario, was that your best game for City

My season has been shit, can i say that ?

Are you the new Cantona?
No i am Mario

Great stuff

I dont know how to feel... Jubilation, im celebrating... but i feel strange... im soooo happy, shocked, im crying... im so freaking unreal right now... HAPPY so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Fa Cup Final thread

Brilliant! Just found out my accumulator came through too!!! £100 for a 50p stake!

Great day

Congratz to all Man City fans, especially the ones who were around during the glory days and saw us slump and not win a thing for 35 years. I know how much this means to the City of Manchester for their only team to win after so long.
CTID

This makes up for the 35 years I have been waiting for a trophy!! Well done City!!!

I have strange feelings... im crying, laughing, smiling, feeling shellshocked, celebrating...

Its a fantastic feeling... we are winners again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.