CITY v Stoke - Official Match Thread

ElanJo said:
Barry looks like the player he was when he joined us :)

Happy enough with the performance, especially considering the injury problems, but fuck me I want to twat the Setanta commentators. Yes Robi isn't setting the world alight but talk about going over the top... has he skullfucked their wives and daughters whilst he's been out injured or sumat? Pricks.

Agreed totally...they're going overboard.

rastus said:
supermicahrichards said:
Best half we've had since the derby...if we got anything out of Robinho (and i'm not trying to rip him) we'd of had 3 or 4. I'm very pleased with that half.

Robbies doing OK and will get better, was it not his assist for the 1st?

Wouldn't call it an assist, he just fucked up his shot right in to the path of Petrov.

prima said:
That big nose bin dipper on SSN just said 2-o city but undecerved, fully justifies why he is a tosser of a pundit and not a manager! jealous, envious just an absolute loser.

The fact we have a clean sheet at half time for the first time in ages totally lost on him, this display so far is measured and balanced, just need the big fella upfront if we are to play Petrov just quality!!

Forza Man city!!

prima
Even the commentator on my stream said "Stoke deserve the lead" wtf have they done? Only 1 chance which was a fuck up by us....... its so clear everyone hates us

Fair enough, but you know how we tend to let them back in, but you might have a point by waiting just in case, but it's weird to let Bellers sit on the bench too, when he has been so good.

dchitz said:
I am in shock.. is that the first proactive move weve seen by management all season,, it clearly wasnt working with ireland outwide and 433 and they had the sense to move to 451 with ireland in the centre, we are alot better on the ball now and didnt have to go a goal down to figure it out....

Mancini I salute this so far....
me 2.... we seem so much better with and without the ball today. Much more comfortable too

Armaan said:
prima said:
That big nose bin dipper on SSN just said 2-o city but undecerved, fully justifies why he is a tosser of a pundit and not a manager! jealous, envious just an absolute loser.

The fact we have a clean sheet at half time for the first time in ages totally lost on him, this display so far is measured and balanced, just need the big fella upfront if we are to play Petrov just quality!!

Forza Man city!!

prima
Even the commentator on my stream said "Stoke deserve the lead" wtf have they done? Only 1 chance which was a fuck up by us....... its so clear everyone hates us

Got foreign commentary on mine......it's fucking great!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.