CITY v Stoke - Official Match Thread

LittleBoyBlue said:
drsqueggy said:
Robbie's looked really low on confidence since he came back from injury. I don't think taking him off would be the right decision, he needs to play to get his confidence back up.

Agreed - gotta be worth the 45 min investment to help him get back to his best.

This and this again.

It is just great to see Barry play like this.....absolutely immense!!!!.

I'm watching on Setanta, they have slagged us off from the start of the broadcast! Robbie this Mancini that! Arseholes!

Armaan said:
prima said:
That big nose bin dipper on SSN just said 2-o city but undecerved, fully justifies why he is a tosser of a pundit and not a manager! jealous, envious just an absolute loser.

The fact we have a clean sheet at half time for the first time in ages totally lost on him, this display so far is measured and balanced, just need the big fella upfront if we are to play Petrov just quality!!

Forza Man city!!

prima
Even the commentator on my stream said "Stoke deserve the lead" wtf have they done? Only 1 chance which was a fuck up by us....... its so clear everyone hates us

I had the same thought. "If Stoke scores here I don't think anyone would be surprised." What? I would, they've had one shot (Given save) up until that point. Media are both moronic and incredibly bias.

were not being cut open time after time due to the fact that were getting men behind the ball and defending as a team.
under hughes it was like ok the defenders can defend and the 2 centre mids.
and the 2 wingers and 2 strikers can just attack. so therefore leaving us open.
we looked a solid and compact unit in that first half, especially considering the players we have out injured.
just wait till we gel properly and play exactly how he wants us too.
him and kidd will sort us out .
so far , so good

drsqueggy said:
Robbie's looked really low on confidence since he came back from injury. I don't think taking him off would be the right decision, he needs to play to get his confidence back up.

Totally agree with this assessment. It's the knee jerkers on here that reckon Mancini should bring the lad off. I think he will amend his position, more than anything, and tell him to play freely than he is doing. Even if he doesn't score, he will opening up the play for others and will, eventually, find himself in better positions to score tap ins.

I will say, though, the swapping of positions for Barry and Ireland has freed up both their styles of play.

Long long overdue.

SebastianBlue said:
Armaan said:
Even the commentator on my stream said "Stoke deserve the lead" wtf have they done? Only 1 chance which was a fuck up by us....... its so clear everyone hates us

I had the same thought. "If Stoke scores here I don't think anyone would be surprised." What? I would, they've had one shot (Given save) up until that point. Media are both moronic and incredibly bias.
exactly my point

SebastianBlue said:
Armaan said:

ITs up to the team now. If they start destroying teams and playing really good football people will very quickly forget they hate us because one thing is for sure........people have short memories when it comes too football. As I say, its all down the to team now.

Come on city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.