CITY v Stoke - Official Match Thread

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
This is what I think Mancini will do, I think Micah, SWP and Ade will all be on the bench cos of there knocks:

..................Given..................
Zabaleta...Toure...Kompany...Sylvinho
...................NDJ...................
........Ireland............Barry........
Bellamy...............................Robinho
..................Tevez..................

Subs: Taylor, Richards, SWP, RSC, Petrov, Adebayor, Weiss.

City 6 (Robinho 2, Tevez, Ireland, NDJ, SWP) Stoke 0.
You really are a bit of a dick if you think that a team without a proper striker can beat Poke 6-0..we are not yet Arsenal. My understanding is that Mancini likes tall strikers in his team so expect RSC to play as Adebayor is not fully fit.

lionheart said:
This is what I think Mancini will do, I think Micah, SWP and Ade will all be on the bench cos of there knocks:

..................Given..................
Zabaleta...Toure...Kompany...Sylvinho
...................NDJ...................
........Ireland............Barry........
Bellamy...............................Robinho
..................Tevez..................

Subs: Taylor, Richards, SWP, RSC, Petrov, Adebayor, Weiss.

City 6 (Robinho 2, Tevez, Ireland, NDJ, SWP) Stoke 0.
You really are a bit of a dick if you think that a team without a proper striker can beat Poke 6-0..we are not yet Arsenal. My understanding is that Mancini likes tall strikers in his team so expect RSC to play as Adebayor is not fully fit.
From the training reports, it sounded like the front 3 he favoured the most was Bellers-Tev-Robbie, especially with our injury worries. And I think we're due to give someone a good spanking too and considering Bellers and Tevez are our leading scorers and Robbie was our leading scorer last year, I think they can get 6 between them.

I'll take being called a dick off you as a compliment as I've seen some of the shite you've posted in the past.

lionheart said:
From the training reports, it sounded like the front 3 he favoured the most was Bellers-Tev-Robbie, especially with our injury worries. And I think we're due to give someone a good spanking too and considering Bellers and Tevez are our leading scorers and Robbie was our leading scorer last year, I think they can get 6 between them.

I'll take being called a dick off you as a compliment as I've seen some of the shite you've posted in the past.

I like your optimism but I look at how small the team is!
Stoke will be rubbing there hands if that is the team we play!

We have to play RSC or ADE if available IMO

As for being called a dick - i dont get why there is so much abuse between fans - you can get your point across without being abusive

You twat

A player surrendering 0-4 defeat.

That's what the press want.

------------------Given
Zabaletta---Toure---Kompany----Slvinho
---------Dejong------------Barry
------------------Irland
---Tevez----------------------Robinho
-------------------RSC

the only change from that i could see is bellers

g180aj said:
------------------Given
Zabaletta---Toure---Kompany----Slvinho
---------Dejong------------Barry
------------------Irland
---Tevez----------------------Robinho
-------------------RSC

the only change from that i could see is bellers

This. Cmon City!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.