City v Stoke Post Match Thread

we were a little flat but that's mainly down to stoke and their complete opposition to try to play football, we need a pick up and next weeks final couldn't have come at a better time. get kun back, hoof MDM for lescott and we should win. there is no greater incentive that to win silverware, we will carry that positivity through the rest of the campaign. despite what the media are saying (wishful thinking) the Barca tie is nowhere near over. we have everything in place to get a result there that will firstly shock football but also ram the fucking rag bias right down the media's throat.

Dzekos Smile said:
Happy to get the 3 points. What a shite and frustrating game.

City = Shite without Aguero
Not strictly correct when expressed a mathematical equation:
City = Shite - Aguero, translates to
City + Aguero = Shite
If you want to be a WUM at least get the Maths right.

Didn't see the game unfortunately (some would say fortunately, from what i can gather).

But i can reveal that whereas Edin Dzeko lives Prestbury, but he has an identical twin Dobbin Dzeko who has a flat in Urmston. Edin secretly lets his twin stand in for him sometimes whilst he nips back to Bosnia for a piss up. I am told - and my source is very reliable - that in fact Edin has been away since Christmas and Dobbin has been standing in for weeks.

The training staff are starting to get suspicious, but Dobbin just swears at them in Bosnian and it puts them off the scent.

I have it on good authority that Dobbin is good mates with the third Toure brother, NoNo, who also puts in a crafty appearance when YaYa is away.

Full match in 720p here >> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=297945" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=297945</a>

MOTD is up in 720p and 1080i.

Said it yesterday on the abortion of a thread that was the matchday.

Vast majority of those claiming how shit we are and how shit this player is etc etc etc have never been around to see a real shit City side with genuine shit players.

We won a difficult game a few days after a bad defeat against Barca and a week before a cup final at Wembley.

We have a home game in hand that if we win, we go top of the league.

We have a chance of picking up the first trophy of the season next week.

We have a chance of reaching the semi finals of the FA cup.

last but not least, we are still in with a long shot of beating Barca in the CL.

Some on here should have the internet taken away from them!

blueinsa said:

Vast majority of those claiming how shit we are and how shit this player is etc etc etc have never been around to see a real shit City side with genuine shit players.

We won a difficult game a few days after a bad defeat against Barca and a week before a cup final at Wembley.

last but not least, we are still in with a long shot of beating Barca in the CL.

afuckingmen to that.

I presume the match thread was full of wankers slagging players,club and manager because we weren't 4 up after 20 minutes (as i predicted..)

blueinsa said:

Happy Days. Some don't know how lucky we are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.