City v Stoke Post Match Thread

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
Said it yesterday on the abortion of a thread that was the matchday.

Vast majority of those claiming how shit we are and how shit this player is etc etc etc have never been around to see a real shit City side with genuine shit players.

We won a difficult game a few days after a bad defeat against Barca and a week before a cup final at Wembley.

We have a home game in hand that if we win, we go top of the league.

We have a chance of picking up the first trophy of the season next week.

We have a chance of reaching the semi finals of the FA cup.

last but not least, we are still in with a long shot of beating Barca in the CL.

Some on here should have the internet taken away from them!
Happy Days. Some don't know how lucky we are

Quite right.
Some if the moaning knob jockeys on here don't seem to understand anything at all. I appreciate being 3 points off top, with a game in hand, FA Cup 1/4 final, league cup final and last 16 of the champions league is not up to our standards of old but we are just going to have to get used to being second raters, with this clueless manager and all these shit players. Also, when are footballs administrators going to tell the likes of Stoke and Palace that they need to just roll over and not try to stop us playing. After all, football results are supposed to be known from the off. In fact, why bother playing the game at all? Just give City the points and the players a rest. Oh for the days of the Stuart Pearce team!!

Take away the internet? Some of these tits should not be let near any electrical appliances full stop.

Games after a CL game are always difficult we have just probably forgotten as we have not played one since December , and if you are unsure see the BBC website

Baca lose ground after shock defeat

Real Sociedad 3( Song 32′ (og) Griezmann 54′ Zurutuza 59′ ) Barcelona 1 Messi (36′)

Newtoncc said:
Games after a CL game are always difficult we have just probably forgotten as we have not played one since December , and if you are unsure see the BBC website

Real Sociedad 3( Song 32′ (og) Griezmann 54′ Zurutuza 59′ ) Barcelona 1 Messi (36′)
Messi's goal was a bit special.

Marvin said:
Newtoncc said:

Messi's goal was a bit special.

Not as special as 3 points :p

MDM had another really good game yesterday yet continues to be slated. He was played out of position against Chelsea and made a bad decision after playing well against Barcelona. Get over it.

jay_mcfc said:
MDM had another really good game yesterday yet continues to be slated. He was played out of position against Chelsea and made a bad decision after playing well against Barcelona. Get over it.

As much as I get worried when i see his name on the team sheet because I still think it is the one position we need someone better, I thought he had a decent game yesterday as well.

jay_mcfc said:

He did mate but we let Stoke have the ball now and then and on a few occasions, they actually got a speculative shot off and thus, in the world that is bluemoan, we were shit defensively yet again and someone has to carry the can!

blueinsa said:
Said it yesterday on the abortion of a thread that was the matchday.

Vast majority of those claiming how shit we are and how shit this player is etc etc etc have never been around to see a real shit City side with genuine shit players.

We won a difficult game a few days after a bad defeat against Barca and a week before a cup final at Wembley.

We have a home game in hand that if we win, we go top of the league.

We have a chance of picking up the first trophy of the season next week.

We have a chance of reaching the semi finals of the FA cup.

last but not least, we are still in with a long shot of beating Barca in the CL.

Some on here should have the internet taken away from them!

I so agree with you here blueinsa.

For me your post is a shining light amongst the dirge and darkness of the posts of doom.

Thank you.

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.