City v Stoke Post Match Thread

Call me crazy but on current form, I would play Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Navas when Aguero returns. With Silva playing just of Aguero.

3 points, Silva and Nasri up to speed again Yaya just does what he does best, Aguero back next week. I don't care if we win all our remaining prem games 1-0 tbh.

Juan King said:
Begbie said:
RandomJ said:
Dzeko shouldn't even get a game for the ladies team.
worst game for us ever...and its been been getting progressively worse for months now....MP stuck with him over Negredo?....why?

Negredo has been worse the last few weeks. Dzeko wasn't as bad as people have made out, I've seen him play worse for City than today.
have to disagree mate....he barely had one touch of the ball that was positive...touch like a rapist and couldnt hit the target if his life depended

Damien10 said:
Call me crazy but on current form, I would play Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Navas when Aguero returns. With Silva playing just of Aguero.
Yeah, that sounds good considering the current form of Dzeko and Negredo and Jovetic's new injury.

Very naive of Pellegrini setting us up so narrow with two big strikers and no winger!! If we hadn't won today Edinn Dzeko would have needed an armed guard. Does he actually do it on purpose or is he just shit?

Begbie said:
Juan King said:
Begbie said:
worst game for us ever...and its been been getting progressively worse for months now....MP stuck with him over Negredo?....why?

Negredo has been worse the last few weeks. Dzeko wasn't as bad as people have made out, I've seen him play worse for City than today.
have to disagree mate....he barely had one touch of the ball that was positive...touch like a rapist and couldnt hit the target if his life depended

lol! a rapist, at least, would have a sense of urgency.

Yaya and Silva combining in the 2nd half was pure magic! Great cameo from Javi again. Confidence seems to have done him a great service. Going with Negredo and Dzeko up top was a mistake, but then again Jovetic got injured when he did come on. Aguero come back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.