City v Stoke Post Match Thread

Unfortunately we're still clueless when it comes to breaking teams down that park the bus. So under the circumstances it makes for an even bigger win today. Our next game may well result in silverware so our performance today will be a far and distant memory.

Negredo needs a rest especially with his shoulder injury. He'd be rested if aguero was fit. Got to be careful he doesn't burn out, and now with jovetic being injured AGAIN makes it even worse.

So I don't think he's lost form he's just knackered imo and deserves a good rest.

NoahCity said:
Damien10 said:
Call me crazy but on current form, I would play Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Navas when Aguero returns. With Silva playing just of Aguero.
Yeah, that sounds good considering the current form of Dzeko and Negredo and Jovetic's new injury.
The injury was taken into consideration as I think Jovetic has done well. Dzeko and Negredo could definitely benefit from time on the bench.

Dzeko was so bad today even the fanboys cant defend him and this is an awful time for Negredo to be off form.
But Aguero will come back next week and all will be right again in the world.

A win is all that matters. Didn't really expect a spectacle as only one team was playing football. Glad it's out of the way as the team still look jaded.

wow, 3 points from the worst performance of the season. we played unintelligent and unconcentrated for most of the match. we look tired and a little bit lacking in confidence imo. pretty much every player underperformed. but still stoke deserved nothing from today, they parked every bus in the country and that never deserves points!

Nicked it and happy with the 3 points.

But We look frightened of what the future holds. Our play seems to be tense now.

I guess as the expectations of firing on four fronts have loomed, we have to tread through a new level of mentality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.