City v Stoke Post Match Thread

Unfortunately we're still clueless when it comes to breaking teams down that park the bus. So under the circumstances it makes for an even bigger win today. Our next game may well result in silverware so our performance today will be a far and distant memory.

alanblue said:
Dont let Dzeko anywhere near wembley next week

Negredo shouldn't even get on the bus then if that is how you evaluate performances.

Shirley said:
alanblue said:

Negredo shouldn't even get on the bus then if that is how you evaluate performances.
Time for Manuel to give them the Joe Hart treatment. Hopefully it will make the pair of them hungry again. Negredo is a strange one, I still think he's not fully over the shoulder injury. Dzeko however he's always had the touch of Robocop.

As shit as Dzeko was, Negredo didn't touch the ball for the first 25 mins. Who has turned these two into this level of performance, bizarre.

Begbie said:
Juan King said:
Begbie said:
worst game for us ever...and its been been getting progressively worse for months now....MP stuck with him over Negredo?....why?

Negredo has been worse the last few weeks. Dzeko wasn't as bad as people have made out, I've seen him play worse for City than today.
have to disagree mate....he barely had one touch of the ball that was positive...touch like a rapist and couldnt hit the target if his life depended

Totally disagree, perhaps you left very early.

Shirley said:
alanblue said:

I didnt see Negredo miss from 2 yards to an open goal. Summed up his performance; horrible.

Damien10 said:
Shirley said:
alanblue said:

Time for Manuel to give them the Joe Hart treatment. Hopefully it will make the pair of them hungry again. Negredo is a strange one, I still think he's not fully got over the shouler injury. Dzeko however he's always had the touch of Robocop.
LMAO! unfair on Robocop tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.