City v Stoke Post Match Thread

Accused of being a tourist today becuase I didn't clap the blue shirted heroes off......apparently I have never seen us in the bad times so I should clap the boys off........what a fucking cock you are mr baldy with white city top......good job I have learned to walk away from cocks like you

Well; that was a long way to travel to witness a shite performance like that. Can you say that any of them played to the level they're capable of? Still, I got to meet BBB, toby, Mammutly and the loving legend that is De Niro. So not a totally wasted trip.

Rammy Blue said:
Sagna not up to speed with how to work the overlap, definitely missed Zab.

Thought Yaya was gash.

One of Merlin's worst games in a blue shirt.

Just don't rate Nasri, doesn't influence the game enough for me.

Kolarov was poor.

Lee Mason is a c**t.

This.

Bad move by pellers. Zaba starts when fit.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Nasri does fuck all unless someone puts it on a plate for hm a la Jovetic last week. He is a keep the ball merchant that creates very little. He will have the odd moment of course, but in general he will slow play down and offer no width. A game like today was crying out for Navas, when it was obvious things congested were as fook up the middle.

That's Nasri's game, not sure you can blame him for that. Like you said it was obvious we needed Navas on early and maybe a change in formation.

30% effort in the first half, 40% in the second for a bit, 60% after they scored then we just gave up after the Yaya dive.

Abysmal!

About as bad as we've played at home since the Forest defeat in the FA Cup under Hughes. Can't think of one redeeming feature from anyone in the whole game. Unless you want to rate slow and lethargic passing that's easy to defend against as one.

I thought we were going to leave these types of shite performances behind now. Especially at home. Stoke have won about half a dozen away games in about two years.

Shite! They should be ashamed of themselves.

The goal was an embarrassment! Kolarov should hack him down on the half way line and take a booking; Fernadinho looked like a rabbit in the headlights and Joe Hart was Conference standard with that effort.

Well played Stoke. N'Zonze bossed the midfield from start to finish. They were hungrier, sharper...better!

Couldn't be more pissed off with the players today. Let Pellegrini, the fans and themselves down.

Yaya wanted to be out of the rain and in front of the tele at home. Should donate this week's wages to charity!

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sagna not up to speed with how to work the overlap, definitely missed Zab.

Thought Yaya was gash.

One of Merlin's worst games in a blue shirt.

Just don't rate Nasri, doesn't influence the game enough for me.

Kolarov was poor.

Lee Mason is a c**t.

This.

Bad move by pellers. Zaba starts when fit.

Sagna is a very good right fullback.
Zab has lot more to his game particularly going forward.
No doubt about it we missed him today.

goatinho said:
Accused of being a tourist today becuase I didn't clap the blue shirted heroes off......apparently I have never seen us in the bad times so I should clap the boys off........what a fucking cock you are mr baldy with white city top......good job I have learned to walk away from cocks like you

Tourist

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.