City v Stoke post match

Someone mentioned a fight at a pub just after the game, there is a video of it now.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4686176/manchester-pub-brawl-fight-bouncers/

It was so soon after the final whistle this was either Stoke fan's who had left early and gone looking for trouble or rags.

What was our attendance today? I hate the moans about it but it looked thin in parts inside the ground and worse on the tv. I don't get it, we have something like 46k season ticket holders, a huge waiting list, it was a three o clock kick off, we are playing fantasy football yet still empty spaces it is bloody baffling and annoying!
Had a rag “friend” txt me trying to take the glory saying it was pre-arranged mib’s?? Fuckin wankers

Had a rag “friend” txt me trying to take the glory saying it was pre-arranged mib’s?? Fuckin wankers

It smack of their rats, hoodies, throwing stuff. They had probably watched their game in town then decided to attack a boozer. No idea what blues would be doing in there though unless they were watching a snide stream of the game.

The whole world will be watching us now, so we better keep it up. Seriously, our chance for immortality. Just gobsmacked. Am I dreaming ? This is really little old City ? Summats bound to go wrong......

I started to get a little red when Stoke got the 2nd, but then we scored 4 goals in 15 seconds and I was fine lol.

We can score a lot and very quickly!

Love this team!

If I was Pep I would seriously consider scrapping plans to sign Sanchez and invest elsewhere. This side has shown how completely unnecessary that would be now.
I dont see really see what Sanchez would add to this team and wonder if he might even upset the balance. Remember Rodney Marsh ? He was a great player but we blew the title after we signed him.

Just thinking about the posts above comparing 67-68 team to now. There is a similarity - goals from all quarters.
Summerbee 14
Bell 14
Lee 16
Young 19
Coleman 8
(League goals)

KDB really is on another level isn't he? Never thought I'd contemplate that after watching Silva's and Toure's performances in midfield for us the last few years. I suppose that's Pep's job. Keeping his players grounded and striving for more.

I dont see really see what Sanchez would add to this team and wonder if he might even upset the balance. Remember Rodney Marsh ? He was a great player but we blew the title after we signed him.

Agreed. I can't understand why we'd pay for him in January either unless we have an injury problem. I keep saying one of the big differences this season is the very, very clear camaraderie and chemistry the boys have developed. The Mendy shirts in warm-up were just the latest example of a unified front, not to mention a happy, relaxed and supportive one. That's a rare balance. Plus we'd be out some sum for no reason and have to hand it over to a club embroiled in a delicious spiral of negativity who already played cocktease with us in the summer. Fuck them. If Alexis really wants us, and Pep, and we need him, he can join next summer for zero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.