City v Stoke post match

My dad always says that the '77 team was better than the '68 one. We were just pipped by one point by a world class Liverpool.

Would have to agree with your dad on this one, close call between them, but the 77/78 season was the most fun I ever had watching City, went to every home and away game.
The current team though is something else, still pinching myself.

If we hadn’t eased up & taken Jesus, Kev, and Merlin off with half an hour remaining, (and Napoli in mind), it most certainly would’ve been. Awesome Today

Most def. Im starting to think you guys are playing the best football in the world right now. Congrats on a great display. KDB was just perfect. Great performance from him.

I've supported my beloved sky blues since 68 and this is the best football I've ever seen from them... by far!
Today was football from another planet at times!
Ditto. 1968 for me too. The OT derby to be exact - on my eighth birthday it was when I got the Blue Bug. Which has never left through the highs and lows. But dammit, this team is something else. It is almost as the two goals that Stoke scored were nothing but an insult to the procession. Which they put right in short order. :)

Loving this right now. Long may it continue.

Last edited:
Magical performance.
The players and Pep must be pissed of at the empty seats especialy at the end .the lads rightly deserved a standing ovation at the end but so many fans had left .then you see the celebration of the Palace and Watford fans .oh well but you cant take away such a brilliant performence

The players and Pep must be pissed of at the empty seats especialy at the end .the lads rightly deserved a standing ovation at the end but so many fans had left .then you see the celebration of the Palace and Watford fans .oh well but you cant take away such a brilliant performence
I stay until the very end. People generally, will always leave an event early to miss the rush, get in a queue etc. I would like to state that, even before a ball had been kicked, there was a buzz and atmosphere today, with people 'up for it'! Don't know if it was the warm weather, or even Stoke fans doing their bit, but it was great to see and keep it up for a sterner test on Tuesday against Napoli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.