City v Stoke post match

I stay until the very end. People generally, will always leave an event early to miss the rush, get in a queue etc. I would like to state that, even before a ball had been kicked, there was a buzz and atmosphere today, with people 'up for it'! Don't know if it was the warm weather, or even Stoke fans doing their bit, but it was great to see and keep it up for a sterner test on Tuesday against Napoli
There was a buzz of excitement going round the ground at 5-2 then 6-2

I stay until the very end. People generally, will always leave an event early to miss the rush, get in a queue etc. I would like to state that, even before a ball had been kicked, there was a buzz and atmosphere today, with people 'up for it'! Don't know if it was the warm weather, or even Stoke fans doing their bit, but it was great to see and keep it up for a sterner test on Tuesday against Napoli
Palace and Watford fans didnt leave early

It smack of their rats, hoodies, throwing stuff. They had probably watched their game in town then decided to attack a boozer. No idea what blues would be doing in there though unless they were watching a snide stream of the game.

It happened at 5:10PM mate according to MEN. No stream of game but plenty of blues would have been in after the game. I was in before the game and was going in after until I saw the big police presence and every window smashed. United fans being, well United fans.

I started to get a little red when Stoke got the 2nd, but then we scored 4 goals in 15 seconds and I was fine lol.

We can score a lot and very quickly!

Love this team!
At 3-2 I was thinking back to a few City cock-ups in the past. Should have known better. Their goals were flukes.

We got as far south as Gretna services before what can only be described as a tidal wave of vomit from my boys in the back seat forced us to head back to Edinburgh. They've been up hurling all night too.

I took my 3 year old daughter to the pictures to watch The My Little Pony movie instead. No spoilers, but it gets quite tense.

Think we have a much stronger team ethic this season. It's been noticeable for a few games now, but yesterday if you watch all of the goal celebrations all of the players get together around the scorer. They genuinely seem to be enjoying themselves which is transferring to the way we are playing. You've got to love Guardiola as well. He always wants more, watching his antics yesterday he is always having a go if it's not 100%. There's a long way to go yet, but the stars seem to be ligning up quite nicely at the moment. There did seem to be a lot more people about at the end yesterday as well... maybe the usual 80 minute crowd didn't want to miss another goal!

Palace and Watford fans didnt leave early

I agree - to me it's ludicrous. Why you wouldn't stay to clap off possibly the best performance in City's history is weird to me.

But it's the relative size and importance of the game that makes the most impact. As well as how close it is at the end.

Watford beat Huddersfield who they are expected to beat - there are empty seats at the end. They beat Arsenal, a big club who they rarely beat, and nearly all stay.

There are now 16 or 17 teams City fans now expect to beat at home. Probably only United and Chelsea who we might not - I bet there will be more at the end for those games (if we win!).

The way of the footballing world.

The thing that really anoys about today is the fact that they scored with two flukes. A guess I should be happy that that is what passes for Typical City these days.

We were superb.
For a few minutes I was getting the Typical feeling too but I should have known better with this team.

All teams concede stuffy deflections, with 2 in the same game hopefully it'll be awhile before anymore.

Overall brilliant performance from us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.