City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

ote="Dirty Harry"]You have to give Sunderland credit, they ran their bollocks off, let's just hope they put the effort in last game of the season and hope the result still matters.[/quote]
you have to be joking, thet will just let utd bum fuck them like they always do

If Bob comes out and says he underestimated the opposition and didn't prepare properly, I'm off to Barton Bridge....

Seventeen corners!!!!

FFS...do they even bother practising them. By the law of averages you'd have thought at least 3 or 4 of them might be threatening.

bluestevei said:
ote="Dirty Harry"]You have to give Sunderland credit, they ran their bollocks off, let's just hope they put the effort in last game of the season and hope the result still matters.
you have to be joking, thet will just let utd bum fuck them like they always do[/quote]

especially if dumb and dumber are playing at the back. Easy three points for the rags but then it'll be well over by then so it wont matter

Silvex said:
clarion said:
We need ball in the BOX!!!! f u Johnson, Silva and Yaya too!!!

Yaya was good, Silva is injured/needs a rest.

But I agree with ya on the Johnson part.

i think teams have sussed out our David's little reverse ball to the full back in the box, i am sure if he cut inside and twatted it into the top corner every now and then it would give teams something to think about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.