City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

citymad said:
good post. I predict the rags will be comfortable winners. We've run out of steam. Next season we need players who are up for the fight.

Mr "we won't finish in the top 4"....dooming again.

andrewmswift said:
Silvex said:
EaglesFan said:
Why people also always tend to point to ATTACKERS.

We scored THREE goals at home - should be more than enough against Sunderland.

CONCEEDING THREE IS UNACCEPTABLE.

That's why we lost - DEFENSE.

Simples.

Fffuuu, Mancini, who we all know likes clean sheets, will revert back to his defensive ways after that. I saw it in his face.

don't make it so obvious you god damn rag

I ain't a rag, just saying the obvious. I mean we know Mancini likes clean sheets and I was showing my rage that he might revert back to DEF Mancini.

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
citymad said:
Feel sorry for Mancini. We know from the training threads he spends time on breaking forward with speed. Its clear that the players arnt listening to him. In fact its his tactical changes when things are going wrong that is getting us through this awful patch.

It looks like the players dont want to play for him
Don't talk shite.
Its my opinion mate, end of the day something is wrong that wasnt. It may not be that but there is almost definetly something wrong in the camp

That performance was woeful.

I haven't seen us play well yet when we play 442, with no pace and width it is utterly pointless unless we have someone playing in the hole.

Garbage.

nashark said:
Time for Mancini to go back to Italy and take his clown with him.

Is that the "clown" that scored 2 of our 3 goals today? Personally I think 3-3 is a better result than 1-3 which is what it would have been without the "clown".

Forzacitizens said:
BillyShears said:
Jumanji said:
Look at whenever Yaya gets the ball, they give him some space and quickly attempt to cover the best passing outlets.

Was it not just a few weeks back that Yaya was pinging the same cross field balls about that you're suggesting only Pizarro can play ?

Anyway, doesn't matter. Whichever way you cut this cake, Mancini fucked up good and proper this week and today. I hope Khaldoun has him on the phone right now asking for an explanation for a performance like that after a 3 day working week. That's if he can catch him before his weekly dash to the airport to get himself back Italy.

this

Staggering!!!! Blaming Mancini for the players lack of urgency when Mancini is literally blowing a gasket on the sidelines pushing them on. NEWSFLASH: Mancini's tactical changes helped us to a point while the players finally found their kahunas with 10 mins left

clarion said:
We need ball in the BOX!!!! f u Johnson, Silva and Yaya too!!!

Yaya was good, Silva is injured/needs a rest.

But I agree with ya on the Johnson part.

lee-mcfc said:
next season with a winger we will win the league
And a midfielder that moves the ball as quickly and accurately as Pizarro.

Unfortunately, they're damn hard to find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.