City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

Jumanji said:
Look at whenever Yaya gets the ball, they give him some space and quickly attempt to cover the best passing outlets.

Was it not just a few weeks back that Yaya was pinging the same cross field balls about that you're suggesting only Pizarro can play ?

Anyway, doesn't matter. Whichever way you cut this cake, Mancini fucked up good and proper this week and today. I hope Khaldoun has him on the phone right now asking for an explanation for a performance like that after a 3 day working week. That's if he can catch him before his weekly dash to the airport to get himself back Italy.

EaglesFan said:
Adam Johnson = definition of a useless player. All the work rate and running around...just not enough BRAINS to make something out of it.

"Mate, you're more useless than AJ".

It sounds good too.
First time I've seen the accusation levelled at AJ that he has any work rate.

Lazy shite bastard that he is.

mancity1 said:
The worst defensive effort of the season by a mile especially given the opposition and it reminded me of our defensive displays under Leslie.

Exactly what came to mind watching that shite today.

BillyShears said:
Jumanji said:
Look at whenever Yaya gets the ball, they give him some space and quickly attempt to cover the best passing outlets.

Was it not just a few weeks back that Yaya was pinging the same cross field balls about that you're suggesting only Pizarro can play ?

Anyway, doesn't matter. Whichever way you cut this cake, Mancini fucked up good and proper this week and today. I hope Khaldoun has him on the phone right now asking for an explanation for a performance like that after a 3 day working week. That's if he can catch him before his weekly dash to the airport to get himself back Italy.

this

Blue Maverick said:
For me YaYa is playing far too deep he should be playing up in the pocket behind our front player, in fact when I saw the team selection I thought he was going to leaving De Jong and Milner to protect the back four. Mario does not put a shift in he's deadly from the penalty spot but it's not enough, I know he scored another but over the season he'd be my 4th choice striker. If and it's abig if Blackburn can get something on Monday night then we may have a chance, but of they go 5 points clear, they will end up winning the league by 7 points at least.

good post. I predict the rags will be comfortable winners. We've run out of steam. Next season we need players who are up for the fight.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
citymad said:
Feel sorry for Mancini. We know from the training threads he spends time on breaking forward with speed. Its clear that the players arnt listening to him. In fact its his tactical changes when things are going wrong that is getting us through this awful patch.

It looks like the players dont want to play for him
Don't talk shite.

BillyShears said:
Jumanji said:

Mate, I said *besides* Yaya in my previous posts no one is really a great passer in our midfield. I believe Pizarro is an even better passer than him, but Yaya is certainly the better player.

Yaya can ping those cross field balls so why doesn't he? I certainly don't have the answer.

Silvex said:
Jumanji said:
Matt the Giant said:
I'm sorry, but that kind of excuse just doesn't work.
Now, who's fault is it that the players didn't come in to this match the way they should have?

I said it before, I think Mancini is a decent tactician, but he is a poor man-manager. Very poor... and a lack of communication is what stands in way between us and the PL title this year.
Mancini tried to get them to attack and up the tempo. He and Platt were very animate on the touchline.

The players want to take 5 passes before getting the ball anywhere instead of taking risks with passes like Pizarro.

Quite frankly, besides Yaya, our midfield lacks quality passers that can get the ball forward quickly and speed up the tempo.

Mancini ain't that good of a tactician, I mean he should've brought on Pizarro for Silva because with Silva, even off the boil, creates some chances/makes good passes alongside Yaya. When you take him out Yaya is left with no one to work with and thus we needed Pizarro because he has excellent vision and won't play tippy tappy shit.

Mourinho in please, Mancini has shown time and time again he isn't cut out for our dreams.

Hes better than most fella and if your only hope is for Murino to replace him that is sad

Sky Blue said:
MCC said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
It looks like the players dont want to play for him

If that was the case they wouldn`t keep on coming from behind when we have been losing recently.

Exactly mate....some utter shite on here tonight.

Oh shut up mate because we keep coming from behind proves something does it apart from we cant start a football game. Why are we going behind? Why are we so bad since xmas? Why are Mancini's comments getting werider and he looks like he is about to have a nervous breakdown?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.