City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

remoh said:
Well, he has ditched plenty already, hasn't he? and how many of them are playing out of their skin for other managers?
To name a few:-
Bellamy
Adebayor
Petrov (Look up today's report; he does this all the time)
Bridge - Is he really worse than Kolarov?
Ireland - who is starting to come good for Villa

You have got to be fucking joking here surely?

pudge said:
Forzacitizens said:
pudge said:
What's best for this club is stability

I know what you're saying mate, but when does it come to the point where Mancini has taken us as far as he can?

He's a good tactician, no doubt about that, but has he got the man management skills of a mourinho or a ferguson? i'm not so sure
Mourinho's man management?

I hear the Madrid players love him...

I don't think Mourinho would have players arguing on the pitch today. it's embarrassing.

BillyShears said:
johnny crossan said:
It's Not Over Yet
Mathematically it's not.

Based on our performances in the last two months though, what makes you think we will pick up maximum points at Arsenal, Newcastle, Norwich, and Stoke, plus the rags at home?

This season is dying a horribly agonising death. As long as those fuckers don't win it at our place that will be some ice cold comfort for the moment.

Exactly this. It's not mathematically over. But we haven't had that title winning form for a while. And why would it change now? It's not like the fixtures are getting easier from here....

I don't see our form changing from here this season. But im sure we will only improve the squad for next season. And either back Mancini or get someone better.

It's gonna be exciting times for City fans in the coming seasons....but this one probably won't end up as a big success.

pudge said:
Forzacitizens said:
pudge said:
What's best for this club is stability

I know what you're saying mate, but when does it come to the point where Mancini has taken us as far as he can?

He's a good tactician, no doubt about that, but has he got the man management skills of a mourinho or a ferguson? i'm not so sure

There are two sets of players at Madrid. One lot are in favour of Mourinho and the others aren't and there is little communication between two sets of players. Guillem has said all the Portuguese players bunch together and the other nationalities are in another bunch (lead by Cassillas). The reason he might leave Madrid is because half his squad hate him and a lot of the fans do too. The guy is an absolute wanker!

Forzacitizens said:
pudge said:
Forzacitizens said:

I don't think Mourinho would have players arguing on the pitch today. it's embarrassing.
No he'd have them kicking lumps out of people and arguing with the ref instead

danburge82 said:
pudge said:
Forzacitizens said:

There are two sets of players at Madrid. One lot are in favour of Mourinho and the others aren't and there is little communication between two sets of players. Guillem has said all the Portuguese players bunch together and the other nationalities are in another bunch (lead by Cassillas). The reason he might leave Madrid is because half his squad hate him and a lot of the fans do too. The guy is an absolute wanker!
Ahhh so he's bound to unite bluemoon then. Great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.