City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

BillyShears said:
Forzacitizens said:
Don't think Ferguson is the best manager, how many trophies has he won in different leagues?

Quite agree. Amazing the lengths people go to to not give Mourinho the respect he deserves.

Also, how old is Mourinho compared to Ferguson? I support Mancini however City is a difficult job with lots of pressures which imo only one man can handle

gordondaviesmoustache said:
neoblue said:
Missed it today. Wedding anniversary in a hotel. Shaggin all afternoon. Are the team not playing for Mancini or what?

I'm sure everyone is impressed at your epic achievement.
Sorry, I've had a few aswell. But genuinely wtf happened. Sounds like noone put a shift in?

Apart from me ;)

mike channon´s windmill said:
Blue Haze said:
Roberto is gone. Sorry, the team didn't just lose it quit.

The 10 % cent doubt is now 90 - it´s the end. He and only he cost us that game
Milner instead of Barry is the sole decision that cost us the game. If I hear the twat say once again "I made a mistake" I´ll be over there to swing for the fooker.
The first half performance was noting short of diabolical. If a manger can´t get his team blazing for a shot at the title then he shouldn´t be there.

We had a week off doing fook all and the Mackems had a very tough FA cup tie in midweek yet only one team looked interested. He screwed up end of

Ha ha, Milner instead of Barry is the reason this guy says, what an absolute laugh.
Do you even go to the games ?? If so you wouldn't put such rubbish on ?

neoblue said:
neoblue said:
Missed it today. Wedding anniversary in a hotel. Shaggin all afternoon. Are the team not playing for Mancini or what?

Sorry, I've had a few aswell. But genuinely wtf happened. Sounds like noone put a shift in?

Apart from me ;)

I hope your missus did her bit.

BillyShears said:
Forzacitizens said:
Don't think Ferguson is the best manager, how many trophies has he won in different leagues?

Quite agree. Amazing the lengths people go to to not give Mourinho the respect he deserves.

Same for O'Neill, I think.

neoblue said:
neoblue said:

Apart from me ;)
Noone wasn't playing today; he was on the bench!

;-)

Forzacitizens said:
BillyShears said:
Forzacitizens said:

Also, how old is Mourinho compared to Ferguson? I support Mancini however City is a difficult job with lots of pressures which imo only one man can handle

I don't even think pressure is the issue with Mancini. He's been half arsed for the last three months and it stinks. The "I didn't prepare the team well enough" excuses - the two day holiday this week - the fact that he often flies straight to Italy after games. This job is a BIG FUCKING DEAL and usurping Slur Alex takes 110% focus and commitment. It pains me to say this but the last 7 days have sharply brought into focus for me that Mancini may not have the kind of commitment to the job we need. No doubt that post is going to get shouted down but hey ho, I saw this result coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.