City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
Silvex said:
I want us to win, the Rag twats that I know will never let me hear the end of it. Worse still is that my lil' bro is a rag and he'll be reminding me each and every day!
you're fooling no one raggy.

shh, i'm waiting till he reaches 99 posts then getting rid.

Thats so fucking unbelievably cruel..

And so fooking class too.. :)

hgblue said:
danburge82 said:
Forzacitizens said:
I just want the best for city and the best manager is Mourinho
The best manager is Ferguson.

Who came second best to Mourinho when Mourinho was given free reign at Chelsea?
Then who clawed it back in 2006-07 and made Mourinho look a chump, which lead to Mourinho getting the sack because he lost his cools and started putting demands on Abramovic that Abramovic didn't want to comply with.

I dislike Mourinho that much I'm sticking up for Bacon face! A bad set of circumstances!

Forzacitizens said:
Don't think Ferguson is the best manager, how many trophies has he won in different leagues?

Quite agree. Amazing the lengths people go to to not give Mourinho the respect he deserves.

Forzacitizens said:
Don't think Ferguson is the best manager, how many trophies has he won in different leagues?
Yeah, I mean he just consistently see's off other managers and wins trophies in the toughest league in the world, and he's not too shabby in Europe either.

I don't like sticking up for him, but credit when it's due, he is the best manager.

Forzacitizens said:
pudge said:
Forzacitizens said:
I know what you're saying mate, but when does it come to the point where Mancini has taken us as far as he can?

He's a good tactician, no doubt about that, but has he got the man management skills of a mourinho or a ferguson? i'm not so sure
Mourinho's man management?

I hear the Madrid players love him...

I don't think Mourinho would have players arguing on the pitch today. it's embarrassing.

I came on here to get the views of fellow blues on todays game

stop Wanking over Jose

Missed it today. Wedding anniversary in a hotel. Shaggin all afternoon. Are the team not playing for Mancini or what?

sergiokun said:
I came on here to get the views of fellow blues on todays game
stop Wanking over Jose
Er; yes. And some of those views are pro-Mourinho. You either want to get the views, or you don't. You can't pick and choose them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.