City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

danburge82 said:
chrismcfc1 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
The 10 % cent doubt is now 90 - it´s the end. He and only he cost us that game
Milner instead of Barry is the sole decision that cost us the game. If I hear the twat say once again "I made a mistake" I´ll be over there to swing for the fooker.
The first half performance was noting short of diabolical. If a manger can´t get his team blazing for a shot at the title then he shouldn´t be there.

We had a week off doing fook all and the Mackems had a very tough FA cup tie in midweek yet only one team looked interested. He screwed up end of

Ha ha, Milner instead of Barry is the reason this guy says, what an absolute laugh.
Do you even go to the games ?? If so you wouldn't put such rubbish on ?
Milner was our best player today and Barry hasn't played well when he's started a game for months.
Barry was rested recently to give him time to recover from an injury.

We had half a team missing today and it showed. Milner did alright but was nowhere near our best player. Kolarov was MOM by mile. Not many players did well although we were unlucky not to win. Sunderland had 3 efforts on target and scored with all of them.

Yes we have been shit for a few weeks and today had been coming for a while-very lucky to scrape a point but there are clearly two problems...Balotelli and Dzeko....no forwards = no goals...

Anyway a point is better than none,maybe I am clutching at straws but it aint over by a long shot..True it may be next weekend but lets hope Rovers do us a favour.

Blue Haze said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Haze said:
Nope.

Mourinho is easily the best.

Ferguson is the greatest manager of all time.

When Ferguson is done conquering the other major leagues like Mou, then we will talk.
If Mou stayed at city for more than five years then we will talk

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Yes we have been shit for a few weeks and today had been coming for a while-very lucky to scrape a point but there are clearly two problems...Balotelli and Dzeko....no forwards = no goals...

Anyway a point is better than none,maybe I am clutching at straws but it aint over by a long shot..True it may be next weekend but lets hope Rovers do us a favour.
They we're responsible for 2 of our 3 goals

Blue Haze said:
Blue Haze said:
Nope.

When Ferguson is done conquering the other major leagues like Mou, then we will talk.
Bobby Robson conquered more leagues than Mourinho.

Blue Haze said:
Blue Haze said:
Nope.

Using that against Ferguson is like saying Colin Bell wasn't that good a player because he never played in Italy.

I think the desperation in this thread is uncalled for. City are very unlikely to win the league this season. Who cares? I'm a United fan, who cannot believe the City have thrown this away. Far better players, and far better financed. City will win the league next season, or the season after. They will go on to dominate during United's awkward transition from Fergie to Martin O'Neill, David Moyes, Laurent Blanc etc.

United are in bonus territory, this is the last title for a while, and fully undeserved.

pudge said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

They we're responsible for 2 of our 3 goals

Fuck me mate-One a pen after he had done tap all and one a worldy when he had done fuck all else apart from cause more team unrest...Dzeko is really poor for me and dived for the pen(happy we got it) but quite clearly they just are not performing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.