City v Sunderland Post Match

heslops barnet said:
blueinsa said:
heslops barnet said:
3 points....phew....thoroughly deserved but must question Pellegrini's tactics/substitutions.

Take off a striker, bring on a midfielder when we're 2/1 up, normal Pelli tactics, then later bring on Milner?

Still don't think Pelli knows what to do....

Those 88 points in 2014 must have been a lucky mistake eh? Pmsl.

The players made his job easy, still don't think Pelli is any sort of tactician.......

So, if things go well, it is up to good players, if not, it is manager's fault... World in black and white, that is.

It s not the best thing to ride a broken roller coster with a hangover...hopefully Super Frank saved us.
But thats for the media and the Blues.
MOTM was Clichy for me.(2 assists)
Navas should be a 10.000 meters runner. Too uneffective for a footballer after so much work today.

Ps.i please the board not to make the same mistake as Chelsea did with Lampard for Yaya.We must be thankfull that he plays for our team just because Yayas football > Citys football.

nixmith2 said:
I apologise if this has been answered already (I have not read all the post-match thread yet) but I was wondering, including the 3 today, how many points have we now earned due to the direct intervention of Frank Lampard (a winning goal or a goal to save a point or indeed an assist for a winning goal or draw).

Can anyone better at recalling the key events of the season so far, answer this>?

Equalizer V Chelsea; winner V Leicester; Winner today. I make that 5 points.

nixmith2 said:
I apologise if this has been answered already (I have not read all the post-match thread yet) but I was wondering, including the 3 today, how many points have we now earned due to the direct intervention of Frank Lampard (a winning goal or a goal to save a point or indeed an assist for a winning goal or draw).

Can anyone better at recalling the key events of the season so far, answer this>?

Thats the kind of information, lets say anjourno would want if he felt like writing an article claiming we would be fucked without him.

Just saying like.

Like every player at every club, he gets paid to make positive impacts in games, end of.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
mancity1 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
But it was a penalty today, and it didnt cost us in any case

Also 4 points with 18 games to go is nothing, you are taking out of your arse.

4 points is 4 points.

Remember out two most recent titles were won by less.

Its not nothing and I humbly suggest you talk out of your mouth.

You said it wasnt a penalty when it was, you want the FA to implement video replays when they cant, you said Chelsea would be home and dry with 18 games to go when they wouldnt be, all utter bollocks. You cant keep spouting shit as fact and not expect to be pulled up on it.

We can agree to to disagree on the first but you should read what I said on the last two.

The FA need to pressure FIFA as they have on other matters over the years given their products standing in the market place for starters.

That's what they can do.

I said four points is four points which you dismiss as nothing.

Give me a gift of four points head start any day but perhaps you prefer things being harder than they should be.

Of course Chelsea would be in a stronger position if they were a further points ahead of us than the three they are likely be in 2 hrs.

I can spout shit like you do as well but not this time.

Champions2012! said:
this harry kane lad is really shaping up to be something

One season wonder (LOL).

No seriously he is leading there line now.

Ade and Saldado will be sold sooner ratherr than later.

Only seen the pen incident live and didn't have a good view but if the bald **** got it right it would have been the only thing all game. The officials aren't even subtle any more.

Without Pants we could have had a hatfull.

Good win against a (in recent seasons) 'bogey team'. Feared the worst when it went to 2-2 but the talisman Mr Lampard delivered again... Burnley game aside, we are doing really well and if we can keep the pressure on Chelsea then who knows what will happen.... ? I am convinced they will have a blip at some point, we need to be in position to take advantage and so far, so good on that score at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.