City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
dom said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
IMO aguero will start. People are forgetting he didn't have 1 pre season game and started first game against Newcastle. He looked sharp aswell that game so I don't think that will be a problem. We're missing him badly at the
Minute.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Garcia
Silva
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero

Wouldn't start negredo or dzeko after recent displays. Both absolute terrible with negredo actually being worst than dzeko.

Still convinced that Negredo is cattying an injury

Tripped over a saucer of milk??

He is purrfectly correct.

Was it his collarbone that negredo injured?
It seems to ring a bell but having said that he's been quiet as a mouse lately.
This thread is littered with shit.......
Oh well, no used crying over spilt milk, it's not a catastrophe. .......
Ch ch ch ch ch championes........hopefully.

samharris said:
dom said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
IMO aguero will start. People are forgetting he didn't have 1 pre season game and started first game against Newcastle. He looked sharp aswell that game so I don't think that will be a problem. We're missing him badly at the
Minute.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Garcia
Silva
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero

Wouldn't start negredo or dzeko after recent displays. Both absolute terrible with negredo actually being worst than dzeko.

No. That was Jovetic.

chris85mcfc said:
Dzainer said:
I would go with

______________HART______________

ZAB___VINNIE_MARTIN___CLICHY

__________YAYA_GARCIA__________

MILNER______SILVA________NASRI

____________AGUERO_____________

I don't rate Fernandinho either :)

I do rate him a lot, just think that cup final ain't a place to gain match fitness.. that can't be said about aguero because he already showed that he can play straight from recovery vs blackburn

and Garcia seems to be in a pretty good shape too, was great against chelsea and stoke (wish he would play in barca game)

samharris said:
dom said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Minute.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Garcia
Silva
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero

He's not been feline right for a while.

thefullwellstep said:
sam-caddick said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
I can understand the nerves and trepidation about this one, I feel the same.
Sunderland are not a great side but over the past four seasons with different managers they have by hook or by crook found a way to beat us (at the SOL). All the games had from recollection similar traits, us dominant in possession and squandering numerous chances. Sunderland so deep they nearly drown and picking us off with one or 2 chances. Simply put they have a template on knowing how to beat us and it has worked numerous times and we have not had the answers.

I know the game is at Wembley but the question is have we learnt from our past experiences?. We still have great difficulty in breaking down and dismantling these types of teams as Saturday showed Vs Stoke. I just hope we find a way as defeat here could have an irreversible psychological effect on the rest of the season.

If we lose we might as well call the season off, I reckon we will capitulate big time, but let's not think like that.

Sunderland will give us a game no doubt but I expect all of our big game players to step up and get us the win, the big benefit I think we will have is the size of the Wembley pitch, players like Silva, Nasri, Toure and Sergio thrive off those type of pitches.

I don't think Sergio will start as he has been out for 4 weeks and will only have one weeks training, but what I hope is Manuel not picking Negredo and Dzeko together, just one up top for me with Silva, Nasri and Navas in behind.
you have no idea how much that post scares us to death!! Having them options is ridiculous! We have Altidore
I think you're here to lure us into a false sense of security!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.