City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well here goes
Pants
Zabba
Komps
MDM
Kolarov
Garcia
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Jovetic (if fit) Negredo if Jovetic out.
Dzeko

Think we will go all out , perhaps to get a lead then give Sergio a run out. Think will be prep for Barca as well. If in front by a couple expect Ferna to replace Jovetic and yaya will push forward with Dzeko with ferna guarding back four with Garcia. I am probably talking bollocks but hey ho..

Thinking of the team for Sunday these players are possible starters.................providing AGUERO is not fit.

.Hart ,.
..Zabba.... ,Komps.... ,MDM...., Kolorov..
Nasri , Fernandinho ,Garcia...,Silva ,
. Yaya
Dzeko

I would start Hart in front of Pants , but I would not be fazed if Pants were chosen.
I would start Kolorov if Dzeko was starting because I think most of Dzeko's goals have come from Kolorov's crosses.
I would like to see Garcia in that position based on his performances of late., and Yaya can go forward more..

Subs: Pants, Les , Clichy ,Navas , Negredo.
Milner might get into the squad but I don't see Nasti, Rodwell or unfortunately Lopes getting on the bench.
It would be a great boost to Lopes IF he was given 10 mins. near the end of the match.

I see Stadium of Light are screening the match.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/10999936.Black_Cats_to_open_SOL_for_live_screening_of_Capital_One_Cup_final_TV_coverage/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1 ... _coverage/</a>

Bluep*ss said:
Thinking of the team for Sunday these players are possible starters.................providing AGUERO is not fit.

.Hart ,.
. Yaya
Dzeko

I would start Hart in front of Pants , but I would not be fazed if Pants were chosen.
I would start Kolorov if Dzeko was starting because I think most of Dzeko's goals have come from Kolorov's crosses.
I would like to see Garcia in that position based on his performances of late., and Yaya can go forward more..

Milner might get into the squad but I don't see Nasti, Rodwell or unfortunately Lopes getting on the bench.
It would be a great boost to Lopes IF he was given 10 mins. near the end of the match.

This is my team for the day and if it comes about I can see only half a dozen blood pressure pills taken rather than 50 odd.. !

. Pants
..Zabba.... ,Komps.... ,Lescott...., Clichy
Nasri , Fernandinho ,Yaya...,Silva ,
. Negredo
Aguero

Blue Til Death said:
Bluep*ss said:

.Hart ,.
. Yaya
Dzeko

This is my team for the day and if it comes about I can see only half a dozen blood pressure pills taken rather than 50 odd.. !

. Pants
. Negredo
Aguero

Good news all round if he picks that team as we should be about 3 up towards the end of the game which ensures that the early darters get to beat the queues coming out of the stadium :)

chris85mcfc said:
Blue Til Death said:
Bluep*ss said:

.Hart ,.
. Yaya
Dzeko

. Pants
. Negredo
Aguero

Good news all round if he picks that team as we should be about 3 up towards the end of the game which ensures that the early darters get to beat the queues coming out of the stadium :)

Im in Club Wembley so Im thinking of staying in the stadium overnight to get my monies worth.. ;-)

Blue Til Death said:
chris85mcfc said:
Blue Til Death said:

. Pants
. Negredo
Aguero

Im in Club Wembley so Im thinking of staying in the stadium overnight to get my monies worth.. ;-)

Do you not need to be back for Family Fortunes? Hopefully 99% of our fans can find it in them to stay till the end and watch us collect the first of our trophies this season.

chris85mcfc said:
Blue Til Death said:
chris85mcfc said:

Do you not need to be back for Family Fortunes? Hopefully 99% of our fans can find it in them to stay till the end and watch us collect the first of our trophies this season.

City are my Family and now we have the Fortunes too so I'm delirious. Never left a game before the final whistle in me puff, home or away and never will.

Blue Til Death said:
chris85mcfc said:
Blue Til Death said:

City are my Family and now we have the Fortunes too so I'm delirious. Never left a game before the final whistle in me puff, home or away and never will.

Good effort. But sounds like were a dying breed.

Think we may be mate, it fucks me up a lot with trains and stuff but to me leaving early is a sin, couldn't bring myself to do it. Its one of the first things my old man told me not to do. Each to their own though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.