City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be astonished if we don't turn up and perform today after that Wigan debacle last season.

What worries me is two possible situations; going down a goal first or going in at half time with the score line still at 0-0.

I just think if they score first we can expect to be playing against a wall for the remainder of the game and being picked off on a counter, even worse is going in at 0-0 at HT if you ask me, I just see the pressure getting to us big time whilst Sunderland will be happy to take it to extra time and or penalties if they can.

CITY WILL WIN THE CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL AGAINST SUNDERLAND!

I have no doubts whatsoever we will win by 3 clear goals

We have so much in our favour.
- We lost last year's FA Cup Final and several times to Sunderland in the League, so we won't be complacent.
- We've had 8 days break for the first time in months
- We've virtually no injury problems
- Many of our players have a point to prove
- We are a far better team
- We have far better players
- We have a better, more experienced Manager

But then again........ Come on City!

Leaving in 5 minutes:

Come on you Blues, near and far, we can do this.

REMEMBER

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END. WE'RE MAN CITY WE FIGHT TO THE END.

See some of you later, let's cheer the place down for the Blues who can't make it, be they overseas, over here or wherever.

Oh dear, am I getting a tad excited do you think??? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.