City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

Re: City v United |Carling Cup | 6th Jan |Match Day thread

Rammyblues said:
We need to score goals, we need to finish the tie at home, we need a three goal margin.
You really are a daft bugger. We can draw the home leg and still get through. No need to burden the players with any more pressure than necessary.

RSC has a calf strain, he was in the squad for borough game so with a few more days should hopefully be in contention ? SWP and Richards are doubful and Nedum very doubtfull, if we could get Richards and RSC fir we will be doing well IMO and it would make a big differencfe to us we could put out a pretty decent side with those players available. Petrov can play on the right at the end of the day and is more of a threat going forward than SWP even on the wrong side of the pitch so not too worried if he isnt fit to start.

According to the Manchester Evening News, who say we are in for Patrick Viera on loan:
"City may also be bolstered for Wednesday's first leg by the returns of the injured Shaun Wright-Phillips, Nedum Onuoha, Robinho, Micah Richards and Roque Santa Cruz." Sounds good.

IS IS TRUE ALL PUBS CLOSED AROUND STADIUM ON WEDS ????

alera said:
RSC has a calf strain, he was in the squad for borough game so with a few more days should hopefully be in contention ? SWP and Richards are doubful and Nedum very doubtfull, if we could get Richards and RSC fir we will be doing well IMO and it would make a big differencfe to us we could put out a pretty decent side with those players available. Petrov can play on the right at the end of the day and is more of a threat going forward than SWP even on the wrong side of the pitch so not too worried if he isnt fit to start.

RSC wasn't on the bench for Boro.

With away goals in play in this cup tie, I'd expect (and hope) Mancini makes a clean sheet at home priority Number One.

------------------Given------------------

Richards*----Boyata----Kompany----Garrido

Zabaleta-----------de Jong-----------Barry

Petrov-----------Tévez-----------Bellamy

*if fit

Subs: Taylor, Sylvinho, Weiss, Robinho, Benjani, plus two Academy grads

I still think that team gets burned by Valencia down the right side for United, but I don't know what solutions Mancini has at his disposal for that. Barry can help out Garrido, who frightens me marking Valencia, but I'm not sure Sylvinho is any better at LB at this point.

Given

Zabaleta
Boytata
Kompany
Garrido

Bellamy
De Jong
Barry
Petrov

Robinho
Tevez

im gonna be there m8 dont need to see it on tele and so should the rest of you come on city!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.