City v United FA Cup Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Would you take a draw on Sunday?

183sash said:
no, could do with Wigan drawing though so our match against them gets moved back to a saturday

This! Don't want to play Wigan on a Monday night, Saturday 12:45 would be perfect away day!

Re: City v United FA Cup Thread

Toure Brothers should refuse to travel until after the Derby.

wesshaw1985 said:
Big game, to heap more misery on United.

I'd start 4-4-2 -

Hart
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Nasri-Milner-Barry-Silva
Aguero-Dzeko

Subs - Pantillimon, Savic, Zabaleta, DeJong, , Suarez, Johnson, Nimely
barrys suspended

FantasyIreland said:
--------------Hart--------------
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
-----Milner------DeJong
Nasri-----Silva-----Aguero
---------Dzeko--------------

Why some of you are 'resting' Clichy is beyond me?? Kolarov should be no where near the first team in a game of this magnitude.

Would love to see this team on Sunday.

Santiago Street . said:
All of you saying no would presumably be happy if with the game meandering to a 0-0 draw the rags score an injury time winner.

Hurrah no replay, well played Wayne, great goal.

Daft question

Good answer to a silly question. Who wants to be in the Hat for the 4th round ? - we all do. Preferably 6 -1, but two nil/nils and a victory on penalties is still better than losing to anybody, let alone United.

Look. We are playing an inferior team. Would I fuck be happy with a draw. We win, or we lose trying. There is no scenario in which a draw is good a result.

Would you take a draw on Sunday?

I'd take a draw. Remember we lost 3-0 last season before beating them in the semi. They have just lost 3-0, so must be favourites. Many other reasons spring to mind:

- they have never lost three in a row
- teams tend to win after a 0-3 defeat
- Rooney is due to return to form
- they are still smarting after the 1-6
- we have no Yaya
- we have no Barry
- we have no Kolo
- we have Lescott

A draw and then the opportunity to play them again at their place later in the month would give us the chance to win the tie, as some of the above factors would no longer apply.

We have a great opportunity to win everything this season, and it is crucial we win the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.