City v United ticket info

I wish the club would come out and say how many tickets were allocated to supporters clubs, players, sponsors etc and how many went on sale to season card holders. As as been said previously it has sold out at 2,000 points higher than last season but only 1940 been available this season. Even though it is a Sunday this year, last year we were going for the title so arguably more demand last year than this. Something doesn't add up and the club should come out and explain how tickets were allocated

Eds said:
I wish the club would come out and say how many tickets were allocated to supporters clubs, players, sponsors etc and how many went on sale to season card holders. As as been said previously it has sold out at 2,000 points higher than last season but only 1940 been available this season. Even though it is a Sunday this year, last year we were going for the title so arguably more demand last year than this. Something doesn't add up and the club should come out and explain how tickets were allocated

things certainly didn't add up at Chelsea, a ground we have had to ask for the lower allocation in previous years and an awkward kick-off, and they don't quite add up here either

squirtyflower said:
just had a quick check so may be slightly out but if you are on platinum:
980 points for renewing with all cum schemes
960 points have been available for all away games so far and the CL, FA and CO cup games at home

giving a total of 1940 points if you have been to every game, yet it sold out at 2000 points more, mmmmm

Who's running the cum scheme Squirty, Youjizz?

squirtyflower said:
Eds said:

things certainly didn't add up at Chelsea, a ground we have had to ask for the lower allocation in previous years and an awkward kick-off, and they don't quite add up here either

Correct especially when many on here who claimed they had enough points said they wouldn't set foot in the place. Come on City explain what has happened and who these tickets have gone to!

Blue Til Death said:
squirtyflower said:
just had a quick check so may be slightly out but if you are on platinum:
980 points for renewing with all cum schemes
960 points have been available for all away games so far and the CL, FA and CO cup games at home

giving a total of 1940 points if you have been to every game, yet it sold out at 2000 points more, mmmmm

Who's running the cum scheme Squirty, Youjizz?
That's the scheme where you buy on the drip, first leaving a deposit

Eds said:
squirtyflower said:
Eds said:

Correct especially when many on here who claimed they had enough points said they wouldn't set foot in the place. Come on City explain what has happened and who these tickets have gone to!

I would have thought anyone that was eligible for a ticket would have got them for this game same as Barca plenty of mates would want them if they didn't want to go.

I wonder if i have a ticket .
Can't say I'm arsed either way .
It would be nice to go .
But the upside is I don't pay 55 quid .

well I have a mate who has a box in the Colin Bell Stand and he can have as many tickets as he wants for any City game - often gets 20-30 for the OT Derby!!

alib said:
well I have a mate who has a box in the Colin Bell Stand and he can have as many tickets as he wants for any City game - often gets 20-30 for the OT Derby!!
Ask him if he has any spare then, cheers (he isn't in the utilities business is he?)

Eds said:
alib said:
Ask him if he has any spare then, cheers (he isn't in the utilities business is he?)
lol

no he isn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.