City v United ticket info

squirtyflower said:
i kne albert davy said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm never offended by JCLs, they know no better
Corporate has been the issue this year IMO
However you insult the intelligence of other posters when you claim the tickets go to those who would have got them not their own points anyway

Let me ask you, are you aware that branches order 30 tickets, for example
They get twenty, so they then get ten members with enough points to buy the additional tickets

Or, as is the case in at least three branches, members are on Friends and Family and the branch buys as many as it can get on there as well as their allocation

How about my local branch that got eight tickets for Burnley, which sold out at 9000 points, when the highest points holder is on 7300 points

Or the young lady I met in Barcelona at her first ever City game having got a ticket through her boy friend's branch, but that was one of those games no-one would go to
Yes mate I'm aware that branches put in for allocations 30 for Burnley received 8 most of us in Branch got our own we qualified in our own right fair enough some fell short and got one of the 8 it filled the coach and increases the membership those who got them are all season card holders. and yes I know branches have people on family and friends ive got mates on my family and friends to get tickets you have to have the points total though so club won't stop that. like i say our branch as been taking tickets for donkeys years when the club were struggling to sell out.
You have completely mis read and then moved to the fall back position of 'we' have been taking tickets for years when the club struggled to sell out
Typically defensive clap trap covering the abuse going on at the Supporters Club, you a politician?

I said a branch asks for thirty, they get twenty, so they back fill by getting their top points people to buy them for themselves

The eight at Burnley were given to a branch where no one had more than 7500 points

Lots of people have been supporting the club for donkey's years, including me, and have been going to games when they didn't sell out, it's not just the SC you know. Your next gambit will be all the charity work they do, yawn.

Why is it that the branches know their allocation before they go on sale? How do they no what points it's going to sell out at?

Why was I sat next to a non seasoncard holder at the swamp for the 6-1, but he was a branch member

All of the ones who went to that game from the branch, apart from me, had never been to a league derby game
Sorry mate I didn't make it clear our branch applied for 30 for Burnley we received 8 back filling as you call it for us were lads oh and the odd lady who went if they have enough points whats wrong with getting their tickets. branches know their allocation before they go on sale because they apply before they go on sale and are told by MCFC. As for the girl in Barca and a lad at Utd shit happens in the real world are you saying if the branches got no allocation then everyone at a game would have required points because if you are that really would be insulting everyone on here's intelligence.

Most depressing thing for me is seeing non city fans in our section for big away games, time for the club to scrap the morally bankrupt platinum scheme, which is deceiving

fathellensbellend said:
Most depressing thing for me is seeing non city fans in our section for big away games, time for the club to scrap the morally bankrupt platinum scheme, which is deceiving

best 50 quid i have ever spent. they could double it for me and it would still be cheap. without platinum you miss out on big games. you then rely on a tout and spend 200 on one game. 50 quid is a no brainer to me.

i kne albert davy said:
squirtyflower said:
i kne albert davy said:
Yes mate I'm aware that branches put in for allocations 30 for Burnley received 8 most of us in Branch got our own we qualified in our own right fair enough some fell short and got one of the 8 it filled the coach and increases the membership those who got them are all season card holders. and yes I know branches have people on family and friends ive got mates on my family and friends to get tickets you have to have the points total though so club won't stop that. like i say our branch as been taking tickets for donkeys years when the club were struggling to sell out.
You have completely mis read and then moved to the fall back position of 'we' have been taking tickets for years when the club struggled to sell out
Typically defensive clap trap covering the abuse going on at the Supporters Club, you a politician?

I said a branch asks for thirty, they get twenty, so they back fill by getting their top points people to buy them for themselves

The eight at Burnley were given to a branch where no one had more than 7500 points

Lots of people have been supporting the club for donkey's years, including me, and have been going to games when they didn't sell out, it's not just the SC you know. Your next gambit will be all the charity work they do, yawn.

Why is it that the branches know their allocation before they go on sale? How do they no what points it's going to sell out at?

Why was I sat next to a non seasoncard holder at the swamp for the 6-1, but he was a branch member

All of the ones who went to that game from the branch, apart from me, had never been to a league derby game
Sorry mate I didn't make it clear our branch applied for 30 for Burnley we received 8 back filling as you call it for us were lads oh and the odd lady who went if they have enough points whats wrong with getting their tickets. branches know their allocation before they go on sale because they apply before they go on sale and are told by MCFC. As for the girl in Barca and a lad at Utd shit happens in the real world are you saying if the branches got no allocation then everyone at a game would have required points because if you are that really would be insulting everyone on here's intelligence.

Why are the branches given the perk of applying before they go on sale? Why cant they fall in line with non branch members who wait for the criteria to be announced?

A couple of lads I know had been to a couple of aways with a branch and the season after went to get their own tickets for a high profile away and were told " your branch has already had your tickets" very cheeky indeed.

I have been following since 1973 but have never joined a branch. In the 80's and 90's when I attended most home and away games it was rarely a problem to get a ticket (if you didn't mind queuing up at 2.00 am). The the kids and higher prices came along and my away days were curtailed. Now they are older I can attend more but the Derby is one game I don't have enough points for (just) because the club in my opinion unfairly distribute these tickets more than any other away game. I wonder how many of these tickets end up on Viagogo and other such sites. I saw one last night in our end for £542!! Now surely the club could, if they wanted to, see who that ticket was purchased by and if they are a sc holder block that card or if a branch has sold it on stop sending the branch tickets.

Bluebee2 said:
A couple of lads I know had been to a couple of aways with a branch and the season after went to get their own tickets for a high profile away and were told " your branch has already had your tickets" very cheeky indeed.
Come on, let's name and shame the branch(es) concerned. If people are going to slag off the OSC at least let's identify if there are any branches that crop up frequently that the club could take to task.

Ding Dong said:
RACHACE said:
Ding Dong said:
Please enlighten me.........coz I`m fucked if I know.

Start helping "mates" out.

I feel a bit grim actually coming out with that but I'm now of the opinion that some preservation is needed for those that want to get tickets for away games in the future. This is partly the clubs fault too with the introduction of platinum, superbia and the obvious increase in corporate allocation.

I'm getting married next year and buying a house this year so my away games have been reduced from say between 8-12 domestic and at least 2 European to zero European and a solitary away game this season (Villa). I knew that this sacrifice had to be made as my money was needed elsewhere and I have no regrets, however, I do regret not bothering with platinum and becoming a "points whore". It seems that the majority who can are and there's no shortage of takers for the tickets.

Morally it's not right but nobody will pat me on the back for my morality when I'm watching Arsenal v City on the TV rather than being at the Emirates will they??

Surely the flaw in you`re master plan is....I`ve not got a ticket myself so I can`t "help a mate out". And all the popular aways , I want to go to and unpopular aways, only true fans want to go to.

So let me make this clear......Anybody in the City section of the swamp with over 12000 points fully deserves to be there and I do not have a problem with them.......It`s anyone with less I have the problem with.

Why do you have a problem with them? Do you believe they do not deserve it based on some sense of 'loyalty'?

I have 8000 points as I have chosen not to buy platinum. If I had I would no doubt have basic a 9000 points which would in turn have given me access to more away tickets using my own card and pushed my points up to say 11000 or even 12000 as in the last 4 seasons when not platinum I have been to over 45 away games.

I do not care anymore about loyalty points and who has what and where I get my tickets. I will do what I can to get to a game.

For the record I have got 3 for the derby game for me, my son and daughter. All sat together. They have 5500 points each. They have been season ticket holders since they were 6 years old and been to all except 5 of the away games i have been to in the last 4 seasons but according to you they do not deserve a ticket for Utd.

That kind of loyalty (better fan) crap pisses me off.

mayo31 said:
Ding Dong said:
RACHACE said:
Start helping "mates" out.

I feel a bit grim actually coming out with that but I'm now of the opinion that some preservation is needed for those that want to get tickets for away games in the future. This is partly the clubs fault too with the introduction of platinum, superbia and the obvious increase in corporate allocation.

I'm getting married next year and buying a house this year so my away games have been reduced from say between 8-12 domestic and at least 2 European to zero European and a solitary away game this season (Villa). I knew that this sacrifice had to be made as my money was needed elsewhere and I have no regrets, however, I do regret not bothering with platinum and becoming a "points whore". It seems that the majority who can are and there's no shortage of takers for the tickets.

Morally it's not right but nobody will pat me on the back for my morality when I'm watching Arsenal v City on the TV rather than being at the Emirates will they??

Surely the flaw in you`re master plan is....I`ve not got a ticket myself so I can`t "help a mate out". And all the popular aways , I want to go to and unpopular aways, only true fans want to go to.

So let me make this clear......Anybody in the City section of the swamp with over 12000 points fully deserves to be there and I do not have a problem with them.......It`s anyone with less I have the problem with.

Why do you have a problem with them? Do you believe they do not deserve it based on some sense of 'loyalty'?

I have 8000 points as I have chosen not to buy platinum. If I had I would no doubt have basic a 9000 points which would in turn have given me access to more away tickets using my own card and pushed my points up to say 11000 or even 12000 as in the last 4 seasons when not platinum I have been to over 45 away games.

I do not care anymore about loyalty points and who has what and where I get my tickets. I will do what I can to get to a game.

For the record I have got 3 for the derby game for me, my son and daughter. All sat together. They have 5500 points each. They have been season ticket holders since they were 6 years old and been to all except 5 of the away games i have been to in the last 4 seasons but according to you they do not deserve a ticket for Utd.

That kind of loyalty (better fan) crap pisses me off.
If they had been to all those games and they are sc holders would they not have more than 5,500 points? Not doubting that they have that many but thought they would have more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.