CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread

Both teams going for it. 3 - 2.

Johnson, Tevez x 2.
Milner, Agbonlahor for them.

I see a lot of starting XI predictions on this post.

This is a rally cry.

Whoever starts Saturday we need to be behind them from the off, right to the final whistle.

We can have a 12 man team if you decide to turn up as well.

Let's make COMS our fortress. Remember the Hamburg atmosphere? Let's do it again.

Believe. Come on City.

Alright Guys!!!

Villa fan here in peace!!

I honestly don't know how this is going to go, all I hope is that there is a winner as unfortunately a draw doesn't do much for either club, especially if Spurs win tomorrow.

Good luck!!

Woody1000 said:
Alright Guys!!!

I honestly don't know how this is going to go, all I hope is that there is a winner as unfortunately a draw doesn't do much for either club, especially if Spurs win tomorrow.

Good luck!!

What are your fans saying about the game? Hopeful?

danmancity said:
Woody1000 said:
Alright Guys!!!

Good luck!!

I think hopefully optimistic would be the best way to describe it.

I think we thought our season was over after our walloping at Stamford Bridge, but we've done well to keep ourselves in the hunt.

It will be a big ask for us to get all 3 points, I think this game has draw written all over it.

Woody1000 said:
danmancity said:

I think we thought our season was over after our walloping at Stamford Bridge, but we've done well to keep ourselves in the hunt.

It will be a big ask for us to get all 3 points, I think this game has draw written all over it.

agreed. I think we will both do spurs a favour by drawing this game. Mancini against better teams is just too cautious and even though he has to go for a win this game im not sure he has the bottle to do it

If we dont get it id pprefer villa to get it, if villa dont then spurs....anyone but the red scouse to be honest

after reading latest training report

-------Fulup-----
Richards-Toure-Kompany-Bridge
AJ--Zab---Vieira----DeJong--Bellamy
--------Tevez--------

Woody1000 said:
danmancity said:

Draw looks unlikely - Villa must win, and City could take a point, but really need all 3.

Whatever happens been a good season for both clubs.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:28 pm --<br /><br />
simon23 said:
Woody1000 said:

agreed. I think we will both do spurs a favour by drawing this game. Mancini against better teams is just too cautious and even though he has to go for a win this game im not sure he has the bottle to do it

If we dont get it id pprefer villa to get it, if villa dont then spurs....anyone but the red scouse to be honest
That's rubbish. Teams like Utd and Liverpool defended against us.

Just because there weren't many chances in those games, doesn't mean we weren't trying to attack. It means that we couldn't get through them. Just like Barca couldn't get through Inter

If he wanted to defend he wouldn't play AJ, Ade, Tevez and Bellamy

Marvin said:
Woody1000 said:

Draw looks unlikely - Villa must win, and City could take a point, but really need all 3.

Whatever happens been a good season for both clubs.

-- Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:28 pm --

simon23 said:

That's rubbish. Teams like Utd and Liverpool defended against us.

Just because there weren't many chances in those games, doesn't mean we weren't trying to attack. It means that we couldn't get through them. Just like Barca couldn't get through Inter

If he wanted to defend he wouldn't play AJ, Ade, Tevez and Bellamy

they got through 3 times actually. Lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.