CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread

I would like to see RSC and Ireland in if Barry and Ade are out. Villa are coming for a win. That will leave gaps to exploit, and I think we can do this.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I would like to see RSC and Ireland in if Barry and Ade are out. Villa are coming for a win. That will leave gaps to exploit, and I think we can do this.
agree, this lineup will do

............martin
richards..toure..kompany..zaba
..........de jong
swp.....ireland....bellamy
.........tevez
............rsc

we don't need to win really.

i'll take a draw

fulop

richards toure kompany bridge

de jong vieira johnno bellers

RSC tevez.

You heard it here first 2-2 with Santa Cruz getting a brace for City and Ashley Young and Carew for Villa.

Fulop
Zab Toure Kompany Bridge
Johnson Ireland De Jong Bellers
Tevez RSC

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think that although we are coming for the 3 points, we will look to hit you on the counter rather than come out all guns blazing.

I think a key battle tomorrow will be Bellamy against Cuellar. Carlos is a quality centre-half, but very average at right back, and gets turned way too easily for my liking. If Bellamy is on form tomorrow, I think he will be a key player for you.

If I had to pick a score for tomorrow, I'm going to go for 2-2 which unfortunately for us will kill our faint C.L hopes.

I feel extremely pessimistic about this game. I just think we will bottle our chance here and see 4th place written off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.