CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread

City will be mostly winning today :)

th th that, th th that,th th that's all folk's.

Spurs will win so we really need to win this one pure and simple.

A point will simply not be good enough.

citytill1die84 said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
I hope Richard Dunne has a good game and scores, but with a City win

Scores in his own net yeah
I'm with you on this one.<br /><br />-- Sat May 01, 2010 11:24 am --<br /><br />WHO'S WITH ME ON BEING THE 12TH MAN.

LETS GO CITY

First time I get to say this...off to COMS now. South Stand. Would like to see Ireland out there. Playing with confidence...that may be a big ask on a big day, but we need goals

does anyone know of any pubs in the wythenshawe or didsbury areas showing the game

City will win comfortably 3-1 if the early goal comes. Their full-backs are key to this, and it all depends upon how Johnson and Bellamy compete against Cuellar and Warnock, because we won't get through them centrally or in the air.

1st goal: Adebayor 16 mins.
2nd goal: Barry 48 mins
3rd goal: Bellamy 72 mins.

im nervous now. more nervous than i was for the derby. lose today and our season is over. end of the dream. win today and it sets up the mammoth tie against spuds and that will be the biggest game i have been to at eastalnds. bigger than the hamburg game. today is huge and we NEED to win. it wont be easy though and anything can happen. come on city. i will be there shouting from the top of my voice. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.