City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

I know two wrongs dont make a right. But it sort of leaves a bad taste in your mouth when the dippers can attack our coach, jib into the CL final and the police cant find a single dipper.

The dippers seem to be the gypsies of football. Police to scared to nick them.
I prefer the grooming gangs of football. Victims left distraught, confused and ignored whilst the authorities are to frighted to arrest the culprits forbear of the backlash.

Agree but someone must a put a complaint in for the police to only now look to investigate it! The breaking of the goal post is criminal damage

Probably more the fact it was on TV, so the police need to be seen responding to something so visible in the public domain.

As for the criminal damage, I doubt most of the people sat on the crossbar had the intention of breaking it, more the sheer weight in numbers causing it so?

I couldn't care less about a crossbar in a moment of sheer bedlam and ecstasy.

We have feral cunts walking the streets who have had less attention afforded them than some fans who just got lost in the moment and didn't hurt anyone.

I hate how football is having all the emotional spontaneity driven out of it, warts and all.

Yeah, a spontaneous eruption of joy {but only after getting their phones out and ensuring that they could video every moment} :)

For most of them it was just attention seeking bollocks that they could post on social media.

That's the generation we are now in, sadly.

They want to film every experience, whether anyone else wants to see it or not.

Of course there will always be scrotes, attention seeking ones at that.

That’s what my neighbour says he gets. He’s an armchair Liverpool fan though so slightly deluded. That’s a cost of £1.2m to the taxpayer for 30 years pension. Plus another lump sum upon retirement.

Not sure it’s as attractive for the new coppers as for the ones who joined up pre 2000.
depends what rank he finished at but I guarantee he paid a lot into that so it isn’t all at the taxpayers expense, but hes a twat anyway because a Liverpool fan ;)

I despair, I sometimes wish this was Rawk and we were scousers. When inevitably shit happens, they close ranks and defend everyone.
Us, we slag our fans of for celebrating, for not buying a charity shield ticket, for youngsters being allowed to buy West Ham tickets. We don't sing, we leave early, we don't wash our hands after a piss (fair enough) our fans are too old, the family section is shite. FFS is there anything that the fans do that is OK?
It was a celebration, we were 2 down and looking like we'd fucked it up. Within 5 minutes we'd turned it round and shortly after won the hardest competition in world football.
Anyone knocking the fans rather than City and the dibble need to have a long hard think about what is important in life.

The people running on the pitch after the second goal, people throwing flares on the pitch delaying the game, even if only for a minute or so, people celebrating by destroying goalposts, people wanting to taunt opposition players, I feel I have nothing in common with those actions, I am a FOC.

I don’t think the police will be looking at this lot just because they ran on the pitch after we had won and over done the celebrations. More to do with the criminal damage and probably disorder etc.
I imagine the club will have been consulted and they will want this looked at.

I have nothing against any fan who ran on and celebrated on the pitch. Nothing wrong with that.

I despair, I sometimes wish this was Rawk and we were scousers. When inevitably shit happens, they close ranks and defend everyone.
Us, we slag our fans of for celebrating, for not buying a charity shield ticket, for youngsters being allowed to buy West Ham tickets. We don't sing, we leave early, we don't wash our hands after a piss (fair enough) our fans are too old, the family section is shite. FFS is there anything that the fans do that is OK?
It was a celebration, we were 2 down and looking like we'd fucked it up. Within 5 minutes we'd turned it round and shortly after won the hardest competition in world football.
Anyone knocking the fans rather than City and the dibble need to have a long hard think about what is important in life.
you forgot the " bog smokers " ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.