City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

Imagine the time and resources the police have put in to this shit?

Don't have the manpower to visit someone who has had their car stolen or track a scumbag who has robbed someone in the street.

But go after a bunch of people who ran on to some grass and just let their joy get the better of them...

Agree but someone must a put a complaint in for the police to only now look to investigate it! The breaking of the goal post is criminal damage

Imagine the time and resources the police have put in to this shit?

Don't have the manpower to visit someone who has had their car stolen or track a scumbag who has robbed someone in the street.

But go after a bunch of people who ran on to some grass and just let their joy get the better of them...
Yeah, a spontaneous eruption of joy {but only after getting their phones out and ensuring that they could video every moment} :)

For most of them it was just attention seeking bollocks that they could post on social media.

seriously,they get that much ?
i worked with two young kids,in their 20's that joined up last year,i was stunned when i heard they had,i just couldn't see either of them,one a woman being coppers,both blues too.
That’s what my neighbour says he gets. He’s an armchair Liverpool fan though so slightly deluded. That’s a cost of £1.2m to the taxpayer for 30 years pension. Plus another lump sum upon retirement.

Not sure it’s as attractive for the new coppers as for the ones who joined up pre 2000.

Agree but someone must a put a complaint in for the police to only now look to investigate it! The breaking of the goal post is criminal damage
Yeah but them posts will sell for an absolute fortune one day, if they’re not put in the museum, they’ll become iconic as all our goals where scored there. I can’t help feeling like the public condemnation of the first guys to get a ban has led to this witch hunt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.