City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

How on earth can they pick 24 people out of the thousands on the pitch.

I supposed the old fella with Dementia will be getting done as well
As has already been said, it’ll be the ones breaking goalposts and throwing smoke bombs etc.

If the guy with dementia went on the pitch with his grandson, he too has technically broken the law and could be summoned to court.

It‘s highly unlikely though. It’s just a lovely soundbite to use on social media.

Not forgetting the >£200,000 lump sum (if they make the rank of Chief Inspector).

Those on the old Police pension scheme are laughing all the way to the bank on retirement.
Not sure where youre all going with this but its all about career choices isnt it.
Like people complaining that teachers get 12 weeks hols … go qualify as a teacher!!

Want a nice big fat pension with another job on the side … go be a copper!!

Not sure where youre all going with this but its all about career choices isnt it.
Like people complaining that teachers get 12 weeks hols … go qualify as a teacher!!

Want a nice big fat pension with another job on the side … go be a copper!!
Not quite like that now though with pension reforms
Not forgetting other forms of employment also have pensions profit share shares etc etc

in the wake of the report about the Telford Grooming I think the Police would be better to use there time on more serious matters. I mean who got hurt and how can they prosecute a few. The answer is get easy targets that they can add to their crime statistics. GMO total wast of space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.