City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

They must have video evidence of these characters causing damage to property or threatening stewards, is my guess. I doubt they’ll go for those just going on the pitch but at the same time they’ll want everyone to think about doing that in future as a deterrent.

Possibly yes. The crossbar wreckers deserve a slap if I'm honest they annoyed me at the time.

A mate of mine is now 61, left police at 50, been getting £3k a month pension ever since.

Has continued to work as a teaching assistant and is comfortably well off as a result.
3k per month
I'm nhs and I'm half of that now for working weekends as well as monday to friday.

and he has another job too.

There are approximately 465 cameras in the Etihad
There are databases (supporter info) that allows people sitting in seats to be identified
However you must remember that people swap seats sell seats move seats
It would be possible to identify say 80 percent however
You have to be proportionate every person who runs on the pitch commits a criminal offence there are more serious offences such as criminal damage (doesn’t have to be deliberate TH it can be reckless)
Flares and racist behaviour etc etc
The police and club will have had to make a policy decision on who and who not to prosecute
Also the persons previous character will have implications (some may have received other forms of disposal caution / fixed penalty)
Please also be aware that the club will be a massive driver behind this
It’s not solely the police

3k per month
I'm nhs and I'm half of that now for working weekends as well as monday to friday.

and he has another job too.
Some police officers pay £600 pcm into the pension (15 percent) I suspect you will pay less in the NHS
That is also the old pension scheme 2/3 final salary 30 years
the new one is 35 years half salary

remind me, what are GMP doing about the united fans who trespassed and damaged old Trafford the previous season and got a game postponed?

Some police officers pay £600 pcm into the pension (15 percent) I suspect you will pay less in the NHS
That is also the old pension scheme 2/3 final salary 30 years
the new one is 35 years half salary
i pay 7.1 and will get about £3000 a year on the 2015 new scheme and about £2000 on the 1993 scheme if i can retire at 60,which i obviously cannot.

How on earth can they pick 24 people out of the thousands on the pitch.

I supposed the old fella with Dementia will be getting done as well

There are approximately 465 cameras in the Etihad
There are databases (supporter info) that allows people sitting in seats to be identified
However you must remember that people swap seats sell seats move seats
It would be possible to identify say 80 percent however
You have to be proportionate every person who runs on the pitch commits a criminal offence there are more serious offences such as criminal damage (doesn’t have to be deliberate TH it can be reckless)
Flares and racist behaviour etc etc
The police and club will have had to make a policy decision on who and who not to prosecute
Also the persons previous character will have implications (some may have received other forms of disposal caution / fixed penalty)
Please also be aware that the club will be a massive driver behind this
It’s not solely the police

This. 100%

English football is probably one pitch invasion away from the return of barriers/fences, or stand/ground closures.

City will be working very closely with the police to demonstrate a positive attitude towards stamping out crowd trouble. Identifying the individuals pictured (where possible) is the least the club can do.

I have no problem whatsoever if an example is made of a number of idiots known to have been involved in the assault and vandalism offences. They should be banned from football for a long period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.