City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

Parcel theft has rocketed. Especially in the city centre. So has Bike theft. So has Dog theft. So has every theft. Don't bother reporting it, you'll just get a crime number. I doubt very much there's been any goal or crossbar theft. If you know of any, contact the Special Crossbar Squad at GMP.

Seen a broken crossbar, report it to GMP.

fF7NqpYN_400x400.jpg

Not sure of the stats - but it feels like most crime has gone up. At least two cars a day reported on facebook groups round here. Police numbers have gone way down. In fact, the kids robbing the cars have been caught multiple times. I really want them to try taking mine.

Parcel theft has rocketed. Especially in the city centre. So has Bike theft. So has Dog theft. So has every theft. Don't bother reporting it, you'll just get a crime number. I doubt very much there's been any goal or crossbar theft. If you know of any, contact the Special Crossbar Squad at GMP.

Seen a broken crossbar, report it to GMP.

View attachment 50339
Things you mention do rocket when cuts to services happen and the cost of living increases

How anyone expects a downsized force to resolve every crime is beyond me

Don't worry though, in 2 years the tories will boast how they are law and order party and loads will fall for it.

Now, no one knows who is leading this crossbar challenge but it is easier to get those due to them being all over sky TV etc

Now if it was corporate theft, they'd be falling over themselves to attend.

This is interesting and true. I've watched a fair few of these auditing video's lately. This is where some bloke with a camera goes to a business, usually on an industrial site and videos it, usually from a public road. He's often confronted by security and something a manager and the police are usually called. The police never fail to attend, often fairly rapidly. I wonder how they can do this so rapidly but often take hours to turn up to.other reports of a possible crime being committed elsewhere.

This is interesting and true. I've watched a fair few of these auditing video's lately. This is where some bloke with a camera goes to a business, usually on an industrial site and videos it, usually from a public road. He's often confronted by security and something a manager and the police are usually called. The police never fail to attend, often fairly rapidly. I wonder how they can do this so rapidly but often take hours to turn up to.other reports of a possible crime being committed elsewhere.
They want their 15 minutes of fame!
What a complete waste of resources , some Jackass nuisance filming business for attention & clicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.