City v Villa - Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Team for Villa

Didsbury Dave said:
Got a feeling we're due a bit of bad luck tomorrow. A sending off, awful refereeing decision, something like that. Hope I'm wrong!!!

FFS Dismal! ;)

Didsbury Dave said:
Got a feeling we're due a bit of bad luck tomorrow. A sending off, awful refereeing decision, something like that. Hope I'm wrong!!!

No chance. Petrov or Delph will see red when they are hacking at Silva.

Didsbury Dave said:

Maybe the ref will disallow 2 of our 5 goals. ;)

Can't wait for tomoz so hope Liverpool beat the Rags and we hammer Villa what a day that would be :)

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

De Jong Barry

Silva Yaya Johnson

Balotelli

Pantilimon,Savic,Kolarov,Hargreaves,Milner,Nasri,Dzeko

Should be good enough to beat villa i'm going 3-1 Balo Yaya and Merlin :) Bent as always for them :(

I'm happy to go with the op's team. It's a tough one to get right this week but I'd definitely play Hart, Lescott, Richards, Barry, Milner, Johnson, Yaya and Balotelli as they weren't involved in midweek games. The rest can fit around them and we should have enough to win.

As much as i would love United to get beat by Liverpool tomorrow i cannot see it happening, I just hope for a win tomorrow but go on top with goal difference.. really would like Mario and Silva to keep up their form and get Edin back on form. Going to a really tough week from tomorrow, 3 important must win games!

The scum got battered by Liverpool at Anfield last season (Kuyt hattrick) so don't rule out a Dippers win. A draw would be OK for us too, we need the scum to be dropping points in games like this if we're to have any chance.

hart
richards komapny lescott clichy

de jong milner

balo yaya silva aj

dzeko

be a hard game but if we play like we can will win by a few goals!!!! CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.