City v Villa Ticket news

Ah FFS ticket office.

Got the email confirmation this morning, and they've only listed 3 of my 4 tickets. All 4 are on the cup schemes, so why miss one?

Idiots.

quiet_riot said:
Ah FFS ticket office.

Got the email confirmation this morning, and they've only listed 3 of my 4 tickets. All 4 are on the cup schemes, so why miss one?

Idiots.

what they gonna do about it ?

My seats are booked through the Cup Scheme too. Good price to watch quality players. Hoping that there will be a good crowd as many fans are either priced out of the League games or can't get tickets with games selling out.

I actually enjoy the cup games, especially in the early rounds where there isn't many there, not to bothered if the 'better players' aren't playing, i'm a football and City fan so I make sacrifices like not drinking as maby the weekend before to pay for the (still reasonably cheap) tickets

SiWatts90 said:
I actually enjoy the cup games, especially in the early rounds where there isn't many there, not to bothered if the 'better players' aren't playing, i'm a football and City fan so I make sacrifices like not drinking as maby the weekend before to pay for the (still reasonably cheap) tickets

+1, to many on here are getting like the rags....I.E. cant be arsed with the smaller cup comp's & only want the champs league.Come on blues, lets get the support going for the team & get the trophy haul up (be it the carling cup or champs league).

MCFCpassion said:
WNRH said:
The 16-21 year olds price works out dearer than the same age band season ticket price if divided by 19 league games. So you pay more to see two reserve sides in a cup that no one is that arsed about being knocked out of than you would a title deciding match in a Manchester derby :-/

£22.50 is a good price if all matches were at that price, but with Arsenal two days before, Fulham few days after and many doing Madrid, Amsterdam and Dortmund it's a lot when it's all added up.

Villa will bring 3-400, we will have 18,000 or so, it will be less than 20,000.

Can see Villa only bringing around 2,000-2,500.

As many as that?

We have about 14k on the C1 cup scheme so we should be able to get near to 25k by the time you factor in the away fans, the glory hunters, closet red tourists and blues that cant get a ticket to anything else

South Stander said:
We have about 14k on the C1 cup scheme so we should be able to get near to 25k by the time you factor in the away fans, the glory hunters, closet red tourists and blues that cant get a ticket to anything else
I'd hope for 30k as we got 25k last season at home to Birmingham at the same stage last season. Balotelli scored in that game, but most fans will remember it for Hargreaves goal

SiWatts90 said:

^^

Love the early rounds too, especially when I can change ends at half time so I can see them kicking towards me in the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.