City v Villa Ticket news

WNRH said:
The 16-21 year olds price works out dearer than the same age band season ticket price if divided by 19 league games. So you pay more to see two reserve sides in a cup that no one is that arsed about being knocked out of than you would a title deciding match in a Manchester derby :-/

£22.50 is a good price if all matches were at that price, but with Arsenal two days before, Fulham few days after and many doing Madrid, Amsterdam and Dortmund it's a lot when it's all added up.

Villa will bring 3-400, we will have 18,000 or so, it will be less than 20,000.
Think you have mixed up 16-17 with 18-21 because I pay £28 a league game roughly and £12.50 for this game! £37.5 for this and dortmund

Zenith said:
Relocating to SS 2nd tier, looking forward to a change of view.

2nd tier is sold out, i tried to relocate their everywhere on tier 2 is gone so i to settle for colin bell block 127, anyone know what entrance that is ?

anyone know what entrance it is to get through the glass entrance of the colin bell where the players enter ? cos i see normal season ticket holders go through there

BlackSam16 said:
anyone know what entrance it is to get through the glass entrance of the colin bell where the players enter ? cos i see normal season ticket holders go through there

bring your boots, with the team we are putting out you'll get a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.