City v Watford Post Match Thread

The video is not available in little Norn Iron so I can't be sure it actually shows the goals

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-01-25/fa-cup-match-report-and-highlights-man-city-4-2-watford/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/artic ... 2-watford/</a>

de niro said:
SebastianBlue said:
I've just tweeted City directly to ask if they will be offering extended highlights on the OS.

Amazing win, though, not having watched, I can't really comment on the performance as a whole.

Game of two halves. Rotate like fuck = dire. Rotate with half a funking brain = back to normal.

Ffs pelli learn from it.

Oh of course our manager's going to take notice of you! We're in 4 competitions, remember! What don't you understand about rotation?

Kippax Street 1880 said:
themadinventor said:
SWP's back said:
Especially as damocles posted the warning every 5-10 minutes.

That's right he did, at the rate postings appear on a match day thread it's plenty long enough to miss the warnings.

I'm not having a dig at anyone, it just seemed to descend into a war in no time at all after going behind in the match and IMO the warning(s) were easy to miss unless one stayed on the thread the whole time.

To be fair I said that in much less diplomatic terms and didn't get banned, if the site was getting legal issues over streams then I suppose its necessary, I didn't know that was the case, just thought there was some over zealous moderating not knowing the full circumstances.

Well I for one was sick of reading pleas for streams whilst trying to keep up to date with the game. Those guys asking probably need someone to wipe their arse for them - get on Google or Shady's Blog if you want a stream, don't clog up the match thread whining and begging for that which you can find yourself with some effort. Well done Damo.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
HA HA HA PMSL All the rags must've been having a wankfest at halftime poor retarded fuckers -------NEARLY BOYS BUT UNFORTUNATELY NO CEEEEGAR !!!!!!!

Give us another post for your century pal. BUT DON'T FUCKING SHOUT ;0

Chippy_boy said:
I should add, if we had started with Fern, Zabba and Kompany, we would NEVER have gone 2-0 down in the first place.
If only hindsight could be on the bench for every game.
I do agree though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.