City v Watford Post Match Thread

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
SebastianBlue said:
I've just tweeted City directly to ask if they will be offering extended highlights on the OS.

Amazing win, though, not having watched, I can't really comment on the performance as a whole.

Game of two halves. Rotate like fuck = dire. Rotate with half a funking brain = back to normal.

Ffs pelli learn from it.

Nothing wrong with the side he picked to start, the fact they couldn't get it together wasn't his fault. Made the right changes at HT and job done.

Lol.nice try. The starting 11 were a fucking joke

BlackaryDaggery said:
I love this club <3.

And Pellegrini played it boldly with the change of tactics, not many would have thought about putting on two defenders when 2-0 down.
Don't know if you lifted that from the radio pundits comments but it was the defence that let Watford in to score. Besides, Richards and Rodwell are two Englishmen too many in a starting line up

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
HA HA HA PMSL All the rags must've been having a wankfest at halftime poor retarded fuckers -------NEARLY BOYS BUT UNFORTUNATELY NO CEEEEGAR !!!!!!!
They were out on twitter quicker than they were out of the title race. Karma is a woman sometimes though. Ha ha. Adios Raggies!!

Send Sergio down to London now, put him in a 5 star country house hotel, give him an Argentinian chef and a hot woman, and leave him in bed till Wednesday afternoon.

pudge said:
The video is not available in little Norn Iron so I can't be sure it actually shows the goals

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-01-25/fa-cup-match-report-and-highlights-man-city-4-2-watford/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/artic ... 2-watford/</a>

Defending was shocking for their two, worse than it sounded even. Aguero's hat-trick, second goal especially was quality.

Thank goodness we went on to win it after getting the equalizer. Could do without another fixture but at the time I would've snapped your hand off i was that relieved.

baldybouncer said:
de niro said:
SebastianBlue said:
I've just tweeted City directly to ask if they will be offering extended highlights on the OS.

Amazing win, though, not having watched, I can't really comment on the performance as a whole.

Game of two halves. Rotate like fuck = dire. Rotate with half a funking brain = back to normal.

Ffs pelli learn from it.

Oh of course our manager's going to take notice of you! We're in 4 competitions, remember! What don't you understand about rotation?

well he should.

We need to start asking serious questions about whether Rodwell will ever turn into the player we were hoping he'd be 2 years ago. Same question with Richards to be fair.

And Lescott--Demi against a team that were obviously going to catch us on a fast attack was a tad suicidal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.