City v Watford Post Match Thread

Ali Benarbia said:
Send Sergio down to London now, put him in a 5 star country house hotel, give him an Argentinian chef and a hot woman, and leave him in bed till Wednesday afternoon.

this

baldybouncer said:
de niro said:
SebastianBlue said:
I've just tweeted City directly to ask if they will be offering extended highlights on the OS.

Amazing win, though, not having watched, I can't really comment on the performance as a whole.

Game of two halves. Rotate like fuck = dire. Rotate with half a funking brain = back to normal.

Ffs pelli learn from it.

Oh of course our manager's going to take notice of you! We're in 4 competitions, remember! What don't you understand about rotation?

Pellers picked a decent team today the players let him down and maybe a couple of them have only a limited amount of time remaining in blue

We have a huge game midweek and we have to rotate players to reduce the risk if injuries if nothing else

For me a new centre half minimum and if possible a midfeller as i refuse to believe that Rodwell is one whom can be a fist team player

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
Game of two halves. Rotate like fuck = dire. Rotate with half a funking brain = back to normal.

Ffs pelli learn from it.

Nothing wrong with the side he picked to start, the fact they couldn't get it together wasn't his fault. Made the right changes at HT and job done.

Lol.nice try. The starting 11 were a fucking joke

Similar team to the ones he picked to start against B'burn at home and Wet Spam away.....

Plaything of the gods said:
BlackaryDaggery said:
I love this club <3.

And Pellegrini played it boldly with the change of tactics, not many would have thought about putting on two defenders when 2-0 down.
Don't know if you lifted that from the radio pundits comments but it was the defence that let Watford in to score. Besides, Richards and Rodwell are two Englishmen too many in a starting line up

Think he came out with that himself as I can't for the life of me imagine him seeing a screen with them monstrous eyebrows getting in the way. :)

dctid said:
baldybouncer said:
de niro said:

Ffs pelli learn from it.

Oh of course our manager's going to take notice of you! We're in 4 competitions, remember! What don't you understand about rotation?

Pellers picked a decent team today the players let him down and maybe a couple of them have only a limited amount of time remaining in blue

We have a huge game midweek and we have to rotate players to reduce the risk if injuries if nothing else

For me a new centre half minimum and if possible a midfeller as i refuse to believe that Rodwell is one whom can be a fist team player

Both Richards and Rodwells problem is that they can't stay fit, so are never 100% when called on - both to go in the summer I reckon.

Ali Benarbia said:
Send Sergio down to London now, put him in a 5 star country house hotel, give him an Argentinian chef and a hot woman, and leave him in bed till Wednesday afternoon.
By Wednesday ,he will be like a paper horse :)
Then who is going to bail us again?

pudge said:
The video is not available in little Norn Iron so I can't be sure it actually shows the goals

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-01-25/fa-cup-match-report-and-highlights-man-city-4-2-watford/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/artic ... 2-watford/</a>

It does. Thank you.

Awful defending by City but good play by Watford on their goals.

Fantastic second goal by Aguero. Howler by their keeper for Kolarov's goal.

OB1 said:
pudge said:
The video is not available in little Norn Iron so I can't be sure it actually shows the goals

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-01-25/fa-cup-match-report-and-highlights-man-city-4-2-watford/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/artic ... 2-watford/</a>

It does. Thank you.

Awful defending by City but good play by Watford on their goals.

Fantastic second goal by Aguero. Howler by their keeper for Kolarov's goal.
Does anyone know a way around the video restriction?

hu3ofl.jpg

Aleks Goal
#TEAMSPIRIT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.