City v West Ham at Vue cinemas

So I can go and sit in a cinema with a hundred strangers but I can’t go and have a pint or 2 with my pal?
It gets more bizarre by the day this carry on!
Utterly ridiculous, some cinemas serve alcohol but I assume they won’t be allowed to for this?

So in Tier 3 Manchester you can’t mix with one friend in a house but can sit in a cinema with a 100 other people? Makes a lot of sense that

The rules are ludicrous. Can't sit outside in a stand to watch a game of football but you can watch it indoors in a Cinema. Stadiums like West Ham and City's could easily accommodate 8 to 10k with little risk.

Isn’t it just on BT ?

Yep, if you've got it , or if you can afford it .... they don't do a day pass like Now TV ...

It's a months subscription with them for about £25 ..... making the cinema option look pretty good!

Last edited:
why pay 6.99 when it's on BT at 12-30 go to a pub to watch it or on a river

The price of a couple of beers will mount up ... plus the cost of a pub meal if you live in manchester , liverpool or south yorkshire!

The trouble is you can have a beer or two with your meal , but you can't order any beer after it !

Last edited:

pubs are shut in Manchester mate

Not if they're serving food they're not ....

most of the footy pubs will still be able to open as i'm pretty sure that most of them do food ... you might have to book tables though, especially on a Saturday.

Last edited:
So I can go and sit in a cinema with a hundred strangers but I can’t go and have a pint or 2 with my pal?
It gets more bizarre by the day this carry on!

Yes , that's the beauty of goin to the cinema ..... it's that dark you can't see who you've caught covid off, so you won't know who to blame!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.