City v West Ham at Vue cinemas

I saw our game tomorrow was being shown at Vue cinemas. I contacted them to find out which ones. I was hoping it might be shown at my local Altrincham Vue cinema.
They sent me the list for fans interested:
Aberdeen, Bolton, Bristol - longwell green - Cheshire Oaks (Chester) - Edinburgh Ocean - Gateshead - Glasgow - Hamilton - Leeds - The light - Fulham - Westend - Westfield stratford and shep bush - Manchester printworks and quayside - Portsmouth - Reading - Romford - Sheffield - Thanet - Watford

I asked if it was too late to include Altrincham as well, will post if I get a positive response.
What a joke of a decision....you can watch it inside a cinema but not outside in a stadium as others have said what a stupid idea

Get in, just need to know where to book my tickets. Inbetween COVID or virus, surely the government have confirmed that stadiums are safe with this news.

To make it feel like you are there everyone will be issued with glasses which make the screen look further away. You can pay two quid for obstructed view which will be a thick line in the lenses.

why pay 6.99 when it's on BT at 12-30 go to a pub to watch it or on a river

Because . if you live in Manchester , you will then HAVE to first hope there's a table available at the pub, buy a substantial meal, and if you want to add a couple of pints of beer to drink with your meal it's gonna cost you more than paying £4-99 to go and watch it at the Printworks cinema!

And you can't buy any beer AFTER your meal either , so if someone else is after your table after you've eaten , you could end up leaving and missing half the match ..... that won't happen if you go to the Printworks!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.